Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Anyone go see my hero world mission?

I haven't been tapped in and forgot it dropped. Probably slide to the theater tomorrow
I saw it and thought it was entertaining. Not as good as the last film though. The final fight scene was really well done.

The pharaoh dude cracked me up whenever we was on screen:mjlol:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
God damn, 86 with another one. :wow:

Them describing what is going inside of Shin's mind mentally was done with perfection. But still
the 86 squad is still being treated the same despite all that damn lip service they started saying at the beginning of this cour. Also, the beginning scene and ending scene of the Republic :damn:

On another note no new episode next week. It's another special episode. I believe it's a recap tho, not 100% sure.

Threnody

Superstar
Daps

One of the best anime of 1988 is coming to Blu Ray fully remastered :blessed:
If you've never seen this its nothing like that CG trash that came out in the 2000s I always fukked with this more than Ghost in the Shell
even tho its the same world/story at different time periods......time to retire my VHS tape!

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Yeah the my hero movie was aight

The interaction between Deku and Roddy was a lil :dame:

Great action scenes tho... Bakugo had the best fight imo

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
Yeah the my hero movie was aight

The interaction between Deku and Roddy was a lil :dame:

Great action scenes tho... Bakugo had the best fight imo

That's why I decided not to go Demon souls really destroyed anime films for me the only one I've ever really enjoyed outside of that is Cowboy bebop.

I wish I didn't even buy the ticket so they understand the series should be the focus and movies a supplement

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
World's Finest Assassin is dope I don't care what people say about it.
The reception to the anime was been really positive so I am confused what this is referring to.

Overall good show, but the main group hasn't been fully shown yet so there is more I want to see. It just so far isn't on the level and consistency of 86, Mushoku, and even Ousama Ranking.