tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
For me, Aquatope has been solid Anime for a Anime of the Year choice. I wouldn't give it the crown, but its one of those Slice of Life runs where its not totally boring but interesting.

It does feel the plot actually evolves with Aquatope even if it is slow. A lot of SoL (mostly SoL comedies) basically feel like Sitcoms in a way where the next episode has very little carryover from the previous episodes.

While idk about the AOTY talk about Aquatope. I will say it easily has some of the best visuals that I have seen so far this year. Between the environments and animals in the aquariums, that is easily its biggest strength. Still surprised as an anime-original that it got 2 cours when the vast majority of anime-orignials only receive 1 cour. (Vivy would have been my pick for AOTY if it received 2 cours).

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
Since Winb season is delayed, I decided to quickly start Vivy
This is not what I expected at all :mjlol:

I thought this would be a happy-go-lucky scifi idol show where an android idol goes around doing typical scifi/cyberpunk shyt. Maybe a more sci-fi version of princess tutu
Breh its people getting clapped 2 seconds in. Robots walk up to people on some "do you require assistance sir/madam :demonic:?" the people were like :whoa: and the robots just smoked them leaving no survivors
then 10 minutes later all of a sudden the show starts pretending that never happened and goes to what I expected in the first place.
:dahell: WTF!

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
I'm thinking of getting back into the GANGSTA series, but if the Manga is still going I don't know if I should go for it. Anyone caught up to the manga? is it ending soon?

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I'm thinking of getting back into the GANGSTA series, but if the Manga is still going I don't know if I should go for it. Anyone caught up to the manga? is it ending soon?

I don’t read it but I looked it up she been hiatus for years due to lupus breh

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
I don’t read it but I looked it up she been hiatus for years due to lupus breh
Damn :picard:

Having assistants gotta be a must these days with manga. I like how Oda already has an ending for one piece. He knows if anything happens to him, that shyt still being finished :wow:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
While Fena has some really good animation, but the pacing has been too quick. Making the whole story very underwhelming. Latest episode justified that even more. :francis:

noob_saibot

All Star
Daps

This is the mangaka:

Don’t expect an ending here, if you don’t mind that then it’s worth reading, but otherwise no point.