Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Beside 86 & Mushoku Tensei my standouts so far from what I am watching.

Faraway Paladin
Assassin Isekai
Takt Op Destiny
Irinia: The Vampire Cosmonaut

Word….. I may have to check some of them out.

Work been kicking my ass and I been out the loop for a bit but I need some new shyt to watch since I finished most shows from the past season

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Mushoku Tensei, get on it right away :ufdup:

Hey you the Wiseman to the Tribal Chief…. So I’ll check it out

roman-reigns-paul-heyman.gif

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
What’s everyone watching right now or what’s hot on the anime streets?

this season kinda weak. Only watching that Aristocrat Assassin and Platinum End. Nothing else really interests me like that.

I could give some different shyt a chance, but I don't wanna be locked into something that has potential with no real pay off (ex. Sonny Boy) so I'm just falling back on a lot of the mid this time around.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Sonny Boy finally ended and although I get it, the vibe you get is that of just finishing a long ass chore and you're relieved. The creator must have been on some shrooms and blue caps when he made that confusing as shyt. I can already tell 5 years from now, it'll be overrated by snobs that can't even explain why they like it. Music was definitely dope tho. The only saving grace as well as the trippy animation and deep messages every now and then.

Ultimately the show didn't know what it wanted to do.

Finally got around to watch the finale and that shyt was :mjlol:

100% on people in the near future overrating it just because it's so abstract :pachaha:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Finally got around to watch the finale and that shyt was :mjlol:

100% on people in the near future overrating it just because it's so abstract :pachaha:

Facts

that shyt already happening fam. I was listening to the soundtrack/opening on youtube and that shyt was full of comments saying its goat and the best anime of the season, etc....Nobody could even explain why, just that its weird an abstract.

All I could do was :mjlol:and :snoop:

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
I can see why Mirai didn't give this nikka Bright any play in the OG Gundam. 2 Episodes in Zeta and Bright is getting smacked around and stomped on like an abused prostitute by nikkas he outrank :scust:

On another note I thought a Gundam protag couldn't get more annoying then Kamille came along:scust:

Most of the UC protagonists have some sort of complex, it's crazy. Only normal ones was like Judau. All the rest are poster boys for PTSD, self-hate, sociopathy, etc.