twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Having bowed out of Shippuden before the great ninja war after reading the manga and hating the ending I'm returning to finish it.

Am I wasting my time?

matter of opinion shyt ton of filler especially toward the end if memory serves me correct so keep that in mind and may want to get a guide on it
Um some of the war filler in beginning I think was pretty good tho like I said memory fuzzy what I do recall is when they are sleep due to the moon shyt it’s really bad cuz it does each character own dreamworld

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Having bowed out of Shippuden before the great ninja war after reading the manga and hating the ending I'm returning to finish it.

Am I wasting my time?

Yes.

Actual character development pretty much stops and you just get a bunch of big battles with mountains of filler thrown behind it.

Great Ninja War is carried by moments instead of cohesive storytelling and characterization.

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
matter of opinion shyt ton of filler especially toward the end if memory serves me correct so keep that in mind and may want to get a guide on it
Um some of the war filler in beginning I think was pretty good tho like I said memory fuzzy what I do recall is when they are sleep due to the moon shyt it’s really bad cuz it does each character own dreamworld

I just picked up randomly on the killer bee Vs the previous jinchuriki episode and I wasn't feeling it at all. Think that was the grand opening grand closing. Going to start making my way through outlaw star again.
Platinum End is better than I thought it would be.

I enjoyed the manga too many people wanted deathnote 2 and I think that's why it wasn't received as well