tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
World Finest Assassin. That one scene with his father was a bit awkward as fukk :sitdown: but I get it in the context of the story. That being said, how come this dude doesn't see his child is like a bit too talented at the age of 7? This dude kills a rabbit, sure, but now is making pots/cooking?

Not to mention he excited to have surgery on his eyes to give him that special ability?

Most isekais it does feel like these dudes are OP af majority. Outside of I guess Subaru from Re:Zero as a recent example.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Most isekais it does feel like these dudes are OP af majority. Outside of I guess Subaru from Re:Zero as a recent example.

I get that, but for an Assassin? The Dad seems oblivious he might have a T-1000 for a son. I would assume for a Dad that knows killing arts and medical knowledge, he would be aware that his son is pretty fukking advanced for his age.

Not saying that is needed for plot, but just like, "Are you bad at your job that you don't see your son is a born killer?"

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
World Finest Assassin. That one scene with his father was a bit awkward as fukk :sitdown: but I get it in the context of the story. That being said, how come this dude doesn't see his child is like a bit too talented at the age of 7? This dude kills a rabbit, sure, but now is making pots/cooking?

Not to mention he excited to have surgery on his eyes to give him that special ability?

which scene with his father cuz I don’t recall? What happened that was :sitdown:

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
That’s the point… literally

Mob can do all these amazing anime fights (and that is when the animation is the strongest) but he’s really just a doofus inside and should live his life like a doofus.

It’s basically like what if Clark Kent realized the world was a better place if he just stayed being Clark Kent, because every time he acts like Superman regular people are likely to get hurt. So he checks all the other psychics because it’s the same with them, their powers really serve no purpose outside of exercising ghosts.

I don’t like doofy people/characters :manny: