tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Starting on the MAPPA & Madhouse joint, takt op.Destiny. Interesting concept. :ohhh:
Show is really fun so far and Episode 1's animation was really good. How good depends on how the plot develops. The tie-ins to the upcoming mobile game will also be interesting.

peppe

Superstar
Daps
Seiri gensouki anime was interesting but surprisingly I enjoyed it but I already knew they fukked up this adaptation cuz it felt way too fast paced then come to find out they rearranged novel to anime adaptation people were saying
So I’ll jump on the book for this real soon

yeah they fukked the ending but the novels are so damn good

Rio the oblivious harem king

:blessed:

Now if jnovel club would stop fukking around and stop delaying the chapters each week that would be great :gucci:

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
Considering your current Boss, I find this statement especially egregious. :unimpressed:

Df5oxKr.gif

He's not my boss :ufdup:he's my lil homie, same as you :ehh:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

Now if jnovel club would stop fukking around and stop delaying the chapters each week that would be great :gucci:

ya this shot up my list to read asap once I’m caught up with other series
Saw they had he omnibus release but shyt is what 10 vols behind the digital release :dahell:
He got a harem with another harem and is oblivious:dead:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Current Fall 2021 Watchlist:
  • takt op.Destiny
  • The World's Finest Assassin Gets Reincarnated in Another World as an Aristocrat
  • SAKUGAN
  • The aquatope on white sand (Part 2)
  • Platinum End
  • Yashahime: Princess Half-Demon (Season 2)
  • The Faraway Paladin
  • 86 EIGHTY-SIX (Season 2)
  • The Great Jahy Will Not Be Defeated!
  • Fena: Pirate Princess (Part 2)
  • Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba (Only the pre-Mugen Train episode) as it seems like they will do the whole movie, and really I don't care for watch it that way, unless they skip after Mugen Train.
For me, Aquatope has been solid Anime for a Anime of the Year choice. I wouldn't give it the crown, but its one of those Slice of Life runs where its not totally boring but interesting.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

Seems like a bootleg Kirito. Maybe it was the VA and the imitation black jacket.

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
I finally reached and finished 3.0 +1.0 :banderas:

Tbh I dont mind the dub voice change outside of rei. In the dub she sounds sick or like something is in her throat the whole time. I'd consider rating the sub over the dub just because of her but I'm a fan of asuka and misato's dub voices. The male main characters (shinji etc.) seem the same quality in both.

I'm not going to front like i understood 100% of this movie. I was lost in the 1st scene :heh: and the scene where there was realistic sand was a mindfukk too. I still dont know why that 1 guy randomly exploded talking to Mari. The tv show and previous rebuilds were definitely easier to follow in their entirety. There are some straightforward parts like the village at least.

When this movie gets in its bag though (the gendo introspection and battle with shinji, the ending, etc.) its easily matches GOAT moments for eva. It really tied everything together and the callbacks to all parts of the franchise were incredible. It also wrapped everything up in a way i didn't think possible.

Goodbye all of evangelion :mjcry: