#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Redo of Healer

What the fukk

:picard:

Show tones itself down a bit after the 1st 2 episodes. Got some wickedly creative ass deaths in that shyt too. The action/fight scenes are much better than expected. I liked it, but its not for everyone. It's a true harem show cuz the MC isn't afraid to smash the broads he rolling with. Usually with anime like that you get a nikka that's afraid of p*ssy (moonlit fantasy for example) This nikka is pure devious with the shyt he comes up with. :mjlol:

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
shyt is ass breh. The are style & animation is weak.

dylan-what.gif

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Tried to tell em but they don't want to hear it. A whole ho. :mjlol:

Dude was a fifteen year old actually killing people and being relied on for military strategy :whoa:

I give passes to Amuro/Kamille for acting the way they did (in some cases) just due to them being young and pretty much autistic nerds with no friends.

My mans Judau was just built different. Had galactic emperor hoes fienin for the D.

Now Riddhe was a grown ass man in Unicorn and acted bytchmade for the entire series. :unimpressed:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
World Finest Assassin. That one scene with his father was a bit awkward as fukk :sitdown: but I get it in the context of the story. That being said, how come this dude doesn't see his child is like a bit too talented at the age of 7? This dude kills a rabbit, sure, but now is making pots/cooking?

Not to mention he excited to have surgery on his eyes to give him that special ability?

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
shyt is ass breh. The are style & animation is weak. And the main character is a complete doofus.
That’s the point… literally

Mob can do all these amazing anime fights (and that is when the animation is the strongest) but he’s really just a doofus inside and should live his life like a doofus.

It’s basically like what if Clark Kent realized the world was a better place if he just stayed being Clark Kent, because every time he acts like Superman regular people are likely to get hurt. So he checks all the other psychics because it’s the same with them, their powers really serve no purpose outside of exercising ghosts.