Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
The final episodes of Mob 100 season 2 was the level of animation/action that I expected from the end of Slime's second season. Especially since the final battle was so anticipated.
I tend not to compare shows from different sub-genre agiven one is an Isekai and the other isn't, though hey are both Shonen, but Mob Psycho 100 shyts on slime at every level possible. I get clowned but I'm serious when I say that think I'm a spider show was better than slime

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I tend not to compare shows from different sub-genre agiven one is an Isekai and the other isn't, though hey are both Shonen, but Mob Psycho 100 shyts on slime at every level possible. I get clowned but I'm serious when I say that think I'm a spider show was better than slime

I never seen that Spider anime ya'll nikkas is always talking about, but I'll take your word for it. Hell, Moonlit Fantasy came outta nowhere and was better than Slime.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
I never seen that Spider anime ya'll nikkas is always talking about, but I'll take your word for it. Hell, Moonlit Fantasy came outta nowhere and was better than Slime.
Don't get me wrong that Spider shyt was some Mid. But slime was such a disappointment the way they strung you along all season with no payoff, that shyt left me like :unimpressed:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

I agree and disagree cuz spider animations were atrocious especially the fight scenes :laff: but spider plot shyts on majority of anime it’s so complex but yet detailed in a way that u can understand most of it

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Seiri gensouki anime was interesting but surprisingly I enjoyed it but I already knew they fukked up this adaptation cuz it felt way too fast paced then come to find out they rearranged novel to anime adaptation people were saying
So I’ll jump on the book for this real soon

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Spider suffers from major adaption decay. The plot twist is genius though. The identity of who the spider is. Not a lot of series would do something like that. I don't think the Anime gets that far but I looked up who it was.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

I love the Slime Isekai, but lets be real, Slime Isekai is like CIVILIZATION THE GAME where Ghandi decides to send nukes to everyone.