tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Caught the first episode of Mieruko-chan. The start of the episode was great and unexpected. It being very different then most SoL has me intrigued.(It being a mix of SoL, Horror and Comedy) Overall seems solid so far.

Last edited:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Finished up My Hero Season 5 finally.

I love how they spent more than half the season on the fukking Joint Training, then the entire Liberation arc which had the biggest implications on the world behind Kamino Incident gets 4 episodes :mjlol:

I dont give a fukk about these extras. Dudes haven't paid any real attention to those outside the actual cast, so why should I now? :camby:

Villain episodes were the best of the season by far.

Tomura gonna have to put the anime on his back :snoop:
they really don't know what the fukk they doin bruh
#1 American hero gonna show up and get washed in one panel :wow:
:dead:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Watch the first episode of Irina: The vampire Cosmonaut, a solid first episode. Essentially it is about sending a vampire into space before an actual human. Interesting concept.

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
@twan83 @Black_Panther_JS @Jmare007

what volume do you think this season of Mushoku Tensei will end on, and where is it now? I want to read up to a point before watching the anime.

I would google this but trying to avoid spoilers.

It's on the beginning of volume 4 right now

Most likely it'll adapt 3 volumes and end on volume 6, the first cour also adapted 3. The end of volume 6 would the perfect spot to leave off too for reasons I won't mention :wow:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
It's on the beginning of volume 4 right now

Most likely it'll adapt 3 volumes and end on volume 6, the first cour also adapted 3. The end of volume 6 would the perfect spot to leave off too for reasons I won't mention :wow:

Yup, the ending HAS to be that :wow:
@twan83 @Black_Panther_JS @Jmare007

what volume do you think this season of Mushoku Tensei will end on, and where is it now? I want to read up to a point before watching the anime.

I would google this but trying to avoid spoilers.

Pretty much what they said I agree perfect ending to stop at :whew:

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
they really don't know what the fukk they doin bruh

:dead:

The fact that most episodes now are shyt without the villains in the mix is really telling how flat a lot of the characters on the hero side are. :unimpressed:

Crazy too because so much development happened during Season 2 with that UA exam/Stain/Students vs Teachers

Hell, they're just re-hashing same character flaws but just putting a new spin on it.

My Villain Academia is a very apt name considering how much the Paranormal Liberation Front is gonna have to carry till the ending.

Spoiler alert anime-only's, expect much of the same in the future. :unimpressed: