tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Takt Op Destiny was released today. It is an anime original and it's a collab with both MAPPA & Madhouse, so the animation was good as expected. Music seems to be a focus in this show so the comparisons with Vivy will be inevitable. Curious about the direction that they take with the plot.

It is def worth a try based on the first episode.

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps

BronzeFemaleBream-size_restricted.gif

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Both The World's Finest Assassin Gets Reincarnated in Another World as an Aristocrat and Banished from the Hero's Party, I Decided to Live a Quiet Life in the Countryside debuted today.

The assassin isekai had a good first episode. It was intense and I really like how the Mc isn't a virgin loser unlike every other isekai it seems like. The animation was nice as well. Hopefully, it keeps it up.

Banished from Hero's party gives major SoL vibes, but it also has adventure as a genre as well. The first episode was pretty chill.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Both The World's Finest Assassin Gets Reincarnated in Another World as an Aristocrat and Banished from the Hero's Party, I Decided to Live a Quiet Life in the Countryside debuted today.

The assassin isekai had a good first episode. It was intense and I really like how the Mc isn't a virgin loser unlike every other isekai it seems like. The animation was nice as well. Hopefully, it keeps it up.

Banished from Hero's party gives major SoL vibes, but it also has adventure as a genre as well. The first episode was pretty chill.

You got my attention. I may give those a watch sometime this week