twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I only make post of these if they start to trend so there’s that

Welp black clover is starting to trend u anime only fans been warned so be careful
:whew:

may trend also
Had to comment on this

wrote himself in a tough position so Stars and Stripes is all might pupil and apparently is stronger or bigger threat than all heroes since she keeps all criminals organization around the world in check and he wants her quirk and he already bout to fight her WTH
She gonna be fodder isn’t she just to show how strong he is cuz if so that’s gonna be bad look for the series imo she can lose which isn’t the problem but it has to be on a technicality for it too work imo

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
That reincarnated as an aristocrat assassin anime is pretty dope. Damn good first episode. Only new shyt I watch tho. Everything else looks weak.

Been watching that Ten year old Tom and that shyt is hilarious. Crazy how most anime are never on that level of comedy.

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
Assassin brehs what's the hot and cold side of gun? :damn:

When he was giving the lesson I was like :dwillhuh:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Updated news for worlds end harem not much different tho
The official website for the television anime of Kotaro Shono's World’s End Harem science-fiction manga announced on Friday that the anime's production committee has delayed the anime's episode 2 and later episodes from this fall to January 2022 due to a need to "closely examine" the anime's production. In addition, episode 1 will air as scheduled, but it will not stream until January 2022. Crunchyroll was slated to stream the anime this season.

World's End Harem Anime Delayed to January

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I only make post of these if they start to trend so there’s that

Welp black clover is starting to trend u anime only fans been warned so be careful
:whew:

may trend also
Had to comment on this

wrote himself in a tough position so Stars and Stripes is all might pupil and apparently is stronger or bigger threat than all heroes since she keeps all criminals organization around the world in check and he wants her quirk and he already bout to fight her WTH
She gonna be fodder isn’t she just to show how strong he is cuz if so that’s gonna be bad look for the series imo she can lose which isn’t the problem but it has to be on a technicality for it too work imo

Hori is setting her up to get her ass beat to make good fight panels, this nikka is not a good person.