Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
After reading the manga Fire Force is the new GOAT.....IMO people are sleeping on that show HARD

Na we fux with it…… it’s just in the background right now cuz it’s doing the Odin Sleep.

But when it returns…… trust it gonna be popping again

#NoReadGang

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
After reading the manga Fire Force is the new GOAT.....IMO people are sleeping on that show HARD

I probably rather read it cuz s2 felt like a chore too me seems like it’s high quality greatness cuz s1 I loved no so much s2 i dont know if it was pacing issues but just didn’t sit right with me

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I probably rather read it cuz s2 felt like a chore too me seems like it’s high quality greatness cuz s1 I loved no so much s2 i dont know if it was pacing issues but just didn’t sit right with me

You was never the same with the show once buddy got his bootyhole defiled:unimpressed:

It like it’s innocence was gone for you:mjcry:

Last edited:

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
You was never the same with the show once buddy got his bootyhole defouled:unimpressed:

It like it’s innocence was gone for you:mjcry:

pause-gay.gif

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
It had potential and I guess it still does, but I found that vanitas/vamp show to be special grade mid. Action, characters, plot were all... ok. If mid was a midget it could be the tallest midget.

Whereas I found Itaden to be pure flames. A show that got entertaining characters, unexpected plot twists, and lowkey uses its audacious ridiculousness to sprinkle in some dope social commentary on religion and whatnot.

I hope they don’t fukk it up as it doesn’t seem the source material is even that far along.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Fire force the anime was a roller coaster of mid, to great, to mid again.

So if whatever is next up takes it back to great, then that would be nice. Because I wouldn’t recommend it over Demon Slayer based off of what has been adapted of both shows up until this point. And having read ahead with the DS manga, I already know the best is just beginning

Threnody

Superstar
Daps
Fire force the anime was a roller coaster of mid, to great, to mid again.

So if whatever is next up takes it back to great, then that would be nice. Because I wouldn’t recommend it over Demon Slayer based off of what has been adapted of both shows up until this point. And having read ahead with the DS manga, I already know the best is just beginning

Demon Slayer has great action/animation but plot wise DS builds up over and over again and never really pays off its a fun ride but IMO thats all it is

When a certain part of the manga makes it to the anime...even the parts you thought were mid in fire force will be great.....show has a crazy twist that connects everything in such an ill way

can't spoil it but its up there with Death Note and Code Geass :banderas: