winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Vrv is free through Crunchyroll just by linking ur account if u do premium
It's the other way around last I knew. VRV includes Crunchyroll Premium with a linked account.
I guess it's time to cancel vrv then. It's pretty clear Sony has absolutely no plans for it.
They haven't said. My guess would be Funimation goes back on it like it used to be since Sony owns both Funi and Crunchyroll.

KingJay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly bouls, Trust the Process
Yes, I like JJK fight scenes better though. Demon Slayer looks like a movie every episode and the visuals are :banderas: the movement is so fluid it doesn't even look like an anime. Ufotable is GOATed at incorporating CGI too
u2n10hqe10631.gif

main-qimg-536f50c050b3ec3740402f2eef136650

kimetsu-no-yaiba-tanjirou-kamado.gif

:banderas:
Yeah I guess nothing on TV really looks like Demon Slayer. I think JJK has better fights, but it looks like when normal anime goes on GOAT level

Demon Slayer is pretty unique

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Yeah I guess nothing on TV really looks like Demon Slayer. I think JJK has better fights, but it looks like when normal anime goes on GOAT level

Demon Slayer is pretty unique

I swear the animation and action scenes from Fire Force are on par with Demon Slayer but for whatever reason it doesn't resonate with people like Demon Slayer does.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Sonny Boy finally ended and although I get it, the vibe you get is that of just finishing a long ass chore and you're relieved. The creator must have been on some shrooms and blue caps when he made that confusing as shyt. I can already tell 5 years from now, it'll be overrated by snobs that can't even explain why they like it. Music was definitely dope tho. The only saving grace as well as the trippy animation and deep messages every now and then.

Ultimately the show didn't know what it wanted to do.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Itaden: I legit feel bad for Paula,

Ysley can suck a dikk.

Piscalat back to being Piscalat. :mjcry:

I'm baffled by the fact the source material has been on hold for a long ass time and the manga that it's adapting the story is behind the anime.

When was the last time a big anime studio took a source material that wouldn't mean a boost in sales? :mindblown: