Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I don't even watch anime anymore fr:mjlol: waiting for Mushoku Tensei, JoJo and Attack on Titan to come out :blessed:

What you watching breh :patrice:

I’m either rewatching anime I love or reading it novel or manga
I watch new anime on how my mood is :manny:
Feel too many adaptation been :trash: so i go source material
Only new thing I’m watching at moment is sd7 other seasons I haven’t seen but I did read it but I enjoyed it a lot the first 2 seasons will hit s3 soon enough see how bad it really is according to most
And romantic comedy youth I’m watching since I never saw the climax and I don’t remember shyt bout the first 2 seasons but I rated it high when I did watch it so there’s that
October got a lot of shows I wanna watch tho 86 Mushoku tensei demon slayer
Speaking of Mushoku tensei I just finished vol 9 just started vol 10 and all I can say is :myman: quagmire :salute: metaphorical if u know what I mean

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
I’m either rewatching anime I love or reading it novel or manga
I watch new anime on how my mood is :manny:
Feel too many adaptation been :trash: so i go source material
Only new thing I’m watching at moment is sd7 other seasons I haven’t seen but I did read it but I enjoyed it a lot the first 2 seasons will hit s3 soon enough see how bad it really is according to most
And romantic comedy youth I’m watching since I never saw the climax and I don’t remember shyt bout the first 2 seasons but I rated it high when I did watch it so there’s that
October got a lot of shows I wanna watch tho 86 Mushoku tensei demon slayer
Speaking of Mushoku tensei I just finished vol 9 just started vol 10 and all I can say is :myman: quagmire :salute: metaphorical if u know what I mean

Instead of watching new anime I just pick up the manga if I'm not already reading it. A lot of anime either have bad adaptations or just average ones so I just say F it and read the source material.

Light Novel adaptations almost always mess stuff up too so I try to stay away from those and some of them that look good don't even have english releases :francis: Bokutachi no Remake looked interesting, sounds like a Erased/Re Life which are 2 series I love but the LN isn't even in English

I might start reading 86 since everything I hear about it is good, I just got so much LNs in rotation right now i'm hesitant to add another 1 :mjlol:
Didn't know when Demon Slayer was coming out, i'm waiting for that too :wow:Fall 2021 looks like it has some nice stuff, I read some of those

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Instead of watching new anime I just pick up the manga if I'm not already reading it. A lot of anime either have bad adaptations or just average ones so I just say F it and read the source material.

Light Novel adaptations almost always mess stuff up too so I try to stay away from those and some of them that look good don't even have english releases :francis: Bokutachi no Remake looked interesting, sounds like a Erased/Re Life which are 2 series I love but the LN isn't even in English

I might start reading 86 since everything I hear about it is good, I just got so much LNs in rotation right now i'm hesitant to add another 1 :mjlol:
Didn't know when Demon Slayer was coming out, i'm waiting for that too :wow:Fall 2021 looks like it has some nice stuff, I read some of those

86 is fire breh I can tell u that and speak of the devil teaser just dropped

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Finally

now let me complete this part of my life for good anno

:mjtf:

Its over....Its complete

That ending was amazing

sgusy.jpg

That ending was so dope...Anno is at peace. You can see why Shinji ends up with Mari, that is anno's visualization of his wife and she's impacted his life with love. Shinji lets go of Asuka and Rea, allows everyone to move on with their lives. Ends the movie showing outdoors, the man basically saying get outside and LIVE people....LIVE

:wow:

And most importantly, get you a big titty glasses girl to wife up....I'm doing well in that department as well Anno-sensei

:wow:

Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
A lot of anime either have bad adaptations or just average ones so I just say F it and read the source material.
I'm beginning to notice this too. Classroom of the Elite was a good example. The light novels are just better than the anime and the adaptation failed to convey things properly. Also stuff was changed for no reason.

Watching the anime usually is you getting another person's version of the original author's story. It's like having someone else read the source and then tell you the story and the version you get is influenced by what they liked and didn't like rather than what the author told.

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
I'm beginning to notice this too. Classroom of the Elite was a good example. The light novels are just better than the anime and the adaptation failed to convey things properly. Also stuff was changed for no reason.

Watching the anime usually is you getting another person's version of the original author's story. It's like having someone else read the source and then tell you the story and the version you get is influenced by what they liked and didn't like rather than what the author told.

Classroom of the Elite is a great example, I just started reading it not that long ago. They made Ayanokoji seem like a manipulative sociopath in the anime when in the LN he seems way more human

I can understand a studio having to cut certain things to make it fit in anime form but straight up changing events, the personality of characters, etc… is trash and disrespectful to the author too

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Kinda disappointed to look into Remake Our Life and find out it's still an ongoing light novel. I mean if it was out in English I'd be good but there's no way this ends well and even if the novels come out it'll be years before it catches back up to the anime.
Kind of surprised their has been no plans for an official translation. But yea I believe the anime caught up with the manga. And the fan translation of the manga was ahead of the fan translation of the light novel.

Seems like season 2 is more likely then seeing an official translation at this point. Which still is very very unlikely imo.