peppe

Superstar
Daps
Man that what good episode of iruma, gonna start reading the manga again.i know its gonna take some time but amerie best girl :wow:

nikkas sleeping on slime, its all being done right with the right amount of build up. :wow:

Reading volume 7 and its :wow:
Moonlit another sleeper and we havent gotten to the best parts yet:blessed:

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Haven't you been posting in this thread since 2012? You're an OG demand your respect :mjpls:

roman-reigns-paul-heyman.gif

Go bring me my cousin....... maybe you're right..... I need to remind him who is the head of the table

roman-reigns-jey-uso.gif

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Man that what good episode of iruma, gonna start reading the manga again.i know its gonna take some time but amerie best girl :wow:

nikkas sleeping on slime, its all being done right with the right amount of build up. :wow:

Reading volume 7 and its :wow:
Moonlit another sleeper and we havent gotten to the best parts yet:blessed:
Best parts of Moonlit? I didn’t think that light novel was released in English

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Tokyo Brehvengers - Episode 1.22 - One for All

This is basically the Season Finale, with the next episode or two episodes left, setting the table for next season. Takemichi couldn't save Baji, but he changed the future since Kazutora got 10 years for that shytty neck tattoo. Kisaki basically look at the scene and going, :unimpressed: "I need to re-gameplan this shyt."

Chifuyu basically ends up spitting half of his meal at Baji's family site, and Mikey forgives Kazutora.

Although this episode basically showed that Kazutora really was the baby of the group, he had no right being a lieutenant because he was scared. Not saying that's a bad thing, but really he is the Fredo of the group that would have fukked up the thing because he isn't mentally tough for the Tokyo Streets.

:mjgrin: Takemichi spilled tears, meaning this was a good episode, and got everyone else crying. I take it that Chifuyu will become his best friend in the gang.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Kinda disappointed to look into Remake Our Life and find out it's still an ongoing light novel. I mean if it was out in English I'd be good but there's no way this ends well and even if the novels come out it'll be years before it catches back up to the anime.