Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Sonny Boy with another deep episode that draws you in, but leaves you nowhere afterwards.

Yeah. I respect the author really going for it with the art and the symbolism's, but man, it ends up being way too self indulgent and it never hits hard as it intends to hit. It leaves you like :ehh: instead of :ohhh: and it certainly feels like it aims to make you go with the latter feeling.

Had to look who does the show and it's the same guy that directed most of One Punch Man season 1. Kinda surprised tbh, I though this was someone's first major project. Like the one they do before they "get it all together". Oh well.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I still didn’t finish last season yet…. Thar show fell off to me a little. I don’t know why but something just stop connecting and it became a chore to watch
you're not watching something? wow i can't believe it

3qrx1FH.gif

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Yeah. I respect the author really going for it with the art and the symbolism's, but man, it ends up being way too self indulgent and it never hits hard as it intends to hit. It leaves you like :ehh: instead of :ohhh: and it certainly feels like it aims to make you go with the latter feeling.

Had to look who does the show and it's the same guy that directed most of One Punch Man season 1. Kinda surprised tbh, I though this was someone's first major project. Like the one they do before they "get it all together". Oh well.

Agreed, like it really wants to come off deep and draw you in and then at the last moment it pushes you away and says you don't deserve to know. shyt is lowkey annoying.

It does have that first major project feel to it tho.

It's like if you ever saw Merantau before The Raid Movies. It has the new rawness and less polish of the other two films, but its still good cuz you see the progression.

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
MHA it was a slog to get through because I don't watch the show for the right reasons.