tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Man the detective is already dead is woat of the season. You had a spark when you started. :francis:

Edit: I kind of want to start dipping in to light novels. What are some one good ones to read?
Talk about a bad adaptation. Like examining what is happening it’s seems pretty good. But the execution with the anime adaptation is pretty bad like the latest episode which should be emotional AF. I felt nothing.

I do plan to read Realist Hero (baring some surprise announcement occurring) and Tanmoshi after the season is over. As well as 86 & Vanitas after their respective 2nd cours finish up.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
:blessed: love that it's a successful show.

Let the misery continue :sadbron: :to:
Man if we can get that budget with Fushi’s current development then :wow:

For me the show was either a 8/10 or 8.5/10. It took me until the Gugu arc to get invested in the show. Honestly season 2 has the potential to be an AOTY contender next year if they play their card right.

And the latest episode hit on all fronts joy and misery just as equally.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Man if we can get that budget with Fushi’s current development then :wow:

For me the show was either a 8/10 or 8.5/10. It took me until the Gugu arc to get invested in the show. Honestly season 2 has the potential to be an AOTY contender next year if they play their card right.

And the latest episode hit on all fronts joy and misery just as equally.

Haven't seen the finale but I just hope that they are able to get a bigger budget because if they can keep the animation of the first couple of episodes to go with the story, it could be something truly special :wow:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Talk about a bad adaptation. Like examining what is happening it’s seems pretty good. But the execution with the anime adaptation is pretty bad like the latest episode which should be emotional AF. I felt nothing.

I do plan to read Realist Hero (baring some surprise announcement occurring) and Tanmoshi after the season is over. As well as 86 & Vanitas after their respective 2nd cours finish up.
86 is about to animate easily the worst part of the series so far. It wasn't bad but given the vol 1 epilogue it felt like a chore to read through. Up until the final battle of vol 3 it was not something I got into. The stuff after vol 3 which the anime is unlikely to touch anytime soon if ever is way better. I still feel like the final battle of Vol 5 was probably the best content in the series.

All I'm saying is waiting for the second half of 86 isn't worth it. Better to blow through all that stuff now and get to the good parts if you ever plan to start reading it.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Finally, Kyouya realizing the consequences of his actions. It will be interesting how he bounces back from this. On another note, I had my suspicions regarding Keiko since the recap episode since there was a picture of her on the paper before Kyouya traveled back in time.

So it looks like right now Kyouya ended up with Shinoaki and even had a daughter with her. Definetly interested in seeing how the rest of the group ended up in this new timeline. Although I doubt anything for Eiko changed if I were to guess.

Easily the best episode since ep 1.
He destroyed Tsurayuki's creative drive by presenting himself with an untannable level of genius. Part of it wasn't his fault he's mentally a seasoned veteran and they're all armatures. In the end he turned them into puppets to create his vision instead of co-creators. It got so bad in the end he just started crushing their ideas and contributions.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I did not know the JoJo part 6 trailer was released 3 weeks ago :mjcry:.

I was waiting on that shyt all year and just found out smh :francis:

The GOAT show is coming back :wow:

Damn breh…. Thought you was celebrating with us.

I'll make sure @Black_Panther_JS keeps you in the loop moving forward

roman-reigns-universal-champion.gif