Balla

Superstar
Daps
Question about Bleach and JoJo. So, I noticed they said JoJo and I believe Bleach are going to have new seasons coming to Netflix.

I noticed though, that both shows are missing prior seasons. I believe JoJo is missing parts 4 and 5? And Bleach only has like 100 something episodes on Netflix, but there’s like 366 all together.

So, if they’re doing these new seasons, are they going to add the previous ones to Netflix?

Where can you watch them in dub? Most apps only have them in sub.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Question about Bleach and JoJo. So, I noticed they said JoJo and I believe Bleach are going to have new seasons coming to Netflix.

I noticed though, that both shows are missing prior seasons. I believe JoJo is missing parts 4 and 5? And Bleach only has like 100 something episodes on Netflix, but there’s like 366 all together.

So, if they’re doing these new seasons, are they going to add the previous ones to Netflix?

A lot of anime Netflix applies to Japan not here so you know

but Netflix randomly puts the added seasons with no announcements a lot of times unfortunately so expect that for jojo and bleach

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL

Hulu has all the Bleach Dub episodes

JoJo Pt. 4 dub is on Netflix

You can watch Golden Wind on AdultSwim but you need an Cable Provider log-in to access all the episodes. Golden Wind probably won't air on Netflix until Oct. because I believe Toonami owns the dub rights for a year after it airs.

Watch JoJo's Bizarre Adventure on Adult Swim

Balla

Superstar
Daps
A lot of anime Netflix applies to Japan not here so you know

but Netflix randomly puts the added seasons with no announcements a lot of times unfortunately so expect that for jojo and bleach
Netflix isn’t like Funimation where you can watch the dub a week later? So the JoJo and Bleach dub will be released sometime later for US then?

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Hulu has all the Bleach Dub episodes

JoJo Pt. 4 dub is on Netflix

You can watch Golden Wind on AdultSwim but you need an Cable Provider log-in to access all the episodes. Golden Wind probably won't air on Netflix until Oct. because I believe Toonami owns the dub rights for a year after it airs.

Watch JoJo's Bizarre Adventure on Adult Swim
Good looks breh.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Am I wrong for thinking the first season of To Your Eternity was a masterpiece?

No. I would say it wasn't a Masterpiece from my end, because there is more story to tell, but for a 1st Season it was very A+ material. There is a lot of lore to it, that anyone who tries to join in on the 2nd season, has to watch the 1st season.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
So next week we are finally supposed to get to the hype part of this Slime cour.

On another note Shuna really delivered in this episode.