Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Mushoku tensei vol 25 cover for those who don’t mind looking at it that far ahead

:feedme:

Oh shyt :krs:

I have to get back to it. Ended Vol. 21 a couple of months ago and didn't start 22 because I really binged read way too quickly and wanted to save what I had left.

Ludy the gawd :lawd:

Where the hell is Orsted :lupe:

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

We byke

roman-reigns.gif

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
That's the final battle, joint looks crazy. :ohhh: I'm caught up with the English release and I don't even recognize half those people

shyt I’m on vol 9 right now was binge reading dungeon side story sword oratoria and the latest vol of dungeon still need to read the 2 side story of familia ones but wanted to get back on mushoku tensei especially since the digital looks to be slightly ahead in release

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
shyt I’m on vol 9 right now was binge reading dungeon side story sword oratoria and the latest vol of dungeon still need to read the 2 side story of familia ones but wanted to get back on mushoku tensei especially since the digital looks to be slightly ahead in release

Yeah Digital usually comes out like a month before physical and it has a nice release schedule too. It's far behind Japan of course but they drop like 4-5 volumes a year so the waits aren't as long as other LNs I read

I'm behind on a lot of the LNs i'm reading cause I got like 11 of them in the rotation

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
That's the final battle, joint looks crazy. :ohhh: I'm caught up with the English release and I don't even recognize half those people

I was pretty :mindblown: about the spanish translations of the LNs being out there and not the english ones (past the legally translated volumes I mean). But I can't complain, my latinos brehs have kept me fed :ahh:

Last edited:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
TenSura: The Slime Anime - Episode 2.45 - Adalman, the Index Finger

:mjlit: This buildup can only be topped if DIO's VA pulls off his death WRYYYY~ against Rimuru, just like his battle with Jotaro.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Seemed like it took forever to get here, but Slime finally had a legit good episode. Can't believe I'm actually anticipating next week.

This nikka on Moonlit be damn near running away from p*ssy.

Sonny Boy with another deep episode that draws you in, but leaves you nowhere afterwards.