twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
This is something I don't get honestly. Is anyone even actively following the boruto anime at all? I know @Bryan Danielson tried but even then he fell off of it
Apparently its finally getting some manga content now but how does an anime start off with damn near 200 episodes of filler? That's more filler than most anime have content period.
Who greenlit this?

The manga actually reminds me of the good parts of naruto & shippuuden but isn't as popular in comparison. I kept up with it for a good while but I think I'm a few chapters behind now. I'm looking forward to seeing what Kara fukkery I missed.

in here no one really is as far as I know I just know anime is stupid popular in Japan and manga isn’t as much
U right it’s filler hell but a lot of people like it tho like the jiraya arc when sasuke and boruto went back in time
Just one of those things hard to understand just matter of preference

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
Man the detective is already dead is woat of the season. You had a spark when you started. :francis:

Edit: I kind of want to start dipping in to light novels. What are some one good ones to read?

Last edited:

CouldBeWorse

Superstar
Daps
I wish Hori wrote her better, Because this would of been more impactful.
Whole arc fell flat because I could not care less about class 1a.

MHA is one of the first series I've seen fukk up a "punished hero" arc.

And then to end the arc like that......:hhh:

Shelving it again.

Last edited:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Edit: I kind of want to start dipping in to light novels. What are some one good ones to read?

I've only read Mushoku Tensei. Even though it's the "grandfather" of Isekai, a genre I don't like at all, it's a really well built story with good characters, world building in lore. Watch the first season of the anime (well, the first cour), if it grabs you then you'll definitely like LN.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Just finished watching all of Evangelion. The rebuilds were decent, some stuff was very questionable and some things I didn’t like. It sure did make me appreciate the OG more.

If anyone wants to watch the rebuilds, watching the OG is a must.