xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
Got damn I wish Tokyo Revengers was an hour long. I never seen 23 minutes go by so fukking fast.

Takemitchy might as well off himself at this point. My nikka can't save nobody for shyt. :mjlol:

MHA getting good now. That all for one theme be hitting. shyt be sounding so sad an evil :ohlawd:
Takemitchy need to give up on Hina he just need to cut his losses and find a new bytch cause he ain't willing to put in the work to save her. The amount of standing around looking confused this dude be doing while important shyt be happening around him is crazy. Dude spends all this time in this world but never decides to get stronger like in his off time he should be working out or something or getting tips on fighting better cause dude useless as fukk. Like you know the exact date when a big fight gonna happen and someone will die that you need to stop but you do nothing to prepare for it except sit in your room and repeat to yourself on how someone gots to live..

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Takemitchy need to give up on Hina he just need to cut his losses and find a new bytch cause he ain't willing to put in the work to save her. The amount of standing around looking confused this dude be doing while important shyt be happening around him is crazy. Dude spends all this time in this world but never decides to get stronger like in his off time he should be working out or something or getting tips on fighting better cause dude useless as fukk. Like you know the exact date when a big fight gonna happen and someone will die that you need to stop but you do nothing to prepare for it except sit in your room and repeat to yourself on how someone gots to live..
So much fact in this post.

Repped. :wow:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale

Facts
I love the show the way it is, but I'd enjoy it even more if that nikka had some type of training arc.

Dude got mad heart and nothing else. :hhh:

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
Facts
I love the show the way it is, but I'd enjoy it even more if that nikka had some type of training arc.

Dude got mad heart and nothing else. :hhh:
You got two of the most badass fighters around that fukk with you heavy and you don't think to ask them to help you toughen up. I guarantee if he asked Mikey and Draken to toughen him up they would do it no problem. shyt most of the captains fukk with you and would help you out in a heartbeat and you can't even take advantage of that? :mindblown:

Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
You got two of the most badass fighters around that fukk with you heavy and you don't think to ask them to help you toughen up. I guarantee if he asked Mikey and Draken to toughen him up they would do it no problem. shyt most of the captains fukk with you and would help you out in a heartbeat and you can't even take advantage of that? :mindblown:

This show kills me...It always feels like 10mins.

rkelly-crying.gif

He's a grown 26 year old and yet he's still getting bodied by middle schoolers both mentally and physically.

He could easily be as smart as Kisaki with the kind of connections he has. This man is close friends with Draken and Mikey. Kisaki is probably so cunning because of the opportunities he took advantage of.

Chifyuuu is giving me takemitchy 2.0 vibes :francis:.

lol Kisaki calling up Hanma in the middle of a fight

The_Real_Story_Behind_Black_Guy_On_The_Phone_Meme-500x500.jpg

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO