tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
I really liked how Souma handled the situation with Kaede and Hal. Instead of telling Hal why his side is superior for example, he made Hal double think about the consequences of his actions. Cause he could tell that he really does care for Kaede.

Hopefully, they continue to build up Souma and Liscia's relationship. It does feel with each episode passing by they are slowly getting closer to each other. And Liscia has taken a liking to him.

We got another cliffhanger. It does sound rather urgent by Souma's reaction.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Pretty good setup episode. It really is no surprise that Takemichi couldn't bring Baji back. But now apparently Kazutora ends up killing Baji. Perhaps Baji is really trying to act as a double agent and it is revealed during the fight? Or maybe Kazutora knows that would break Mikey? Regardless a lot of shyt is going down next episode.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Given how the last episode we are just to assume Shinoaki and Kyouya are a couple. And Nanako has moved on from it? Also, there seems to be informed regarding Keiko that we should know that was skipped over. Then we also have the meeting between Eiko & Kyouya oddly cut to the next scene.

One alarming issue is that everyone just seems to be going with what Kyouya agrees to do. Now, this is the first time where it seems to become an issue. Where the productivity of the whole team has gone down, which is quite evident in the scene where they are all falling asleep. The issue of them becoming over-reliant on him is becoming a bigger issue.

Looks like we are finally learning more about Tsurayuki and now apparently he has a fiance? Kind of unexpected. Hopefully, they go into more details in the next episode.

While I am still enjoying the show the direction issues are becoming apparent.
It should have been Nanako.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Pretty good setup episode. It really is no surprise that Takemichi couldn't bring Baji back. But now apparently Kazutora ends up killing Baji. Perhaps Baji is really trying to act as a double agent and it is revealed during the fight? Or maybe Kazutora knows that would break Mikey? Regardless a lot of shyt is going down next episode.

Slime could take some pointers from Tokyo Revengers on how to build up anticipation for big fights and events.

Kazutora just seems to be a fukk nikka through and through. :snoop:

Next week episodes of Tokyo Revenger and Idaten is going to be epic. :ohlawd:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
187562_original.gif

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

so niche or older series doesn’t matter as long as people show demand they will put it out and I hope this also speeds up series like rezero releases if they are implying faster releases

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Slime could take some pointers from Tokyo Revengers on how to build up anticipation for big fights and events.

Kazutora just seems to be a fukk nikka through and through. :snoop:

Next week episodes of Tokyo Revenger and Idaten is going to be epic. :ohlawd:

Facts. Haven't seen the ep yet but I still don't understand why Baji would even want to associate with this bytch made ass nikka but Baji ain't all that solid his damn self. :francis:

If Mikey really knew what was best he'd cut both of them off gladly but he's all about principle.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

so niche or older series doesn’t matter as long as people show demand they will put it out and I hope this also speeds up series like rezero releases if they are implying faster releases

I don't do Bookwalker cause I read on my Kindle Oasis.