LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
@Sin Simma

Tokyo Revengers is dope as fukk if you like delinquent stories (not gangsters), it has good pacing, good violence, cool characters, good dialogue, even has some sad heart warming moments, but what sets it apart is the fukkery and how it really immerses you into the plot. Like it makes you care about what happens to everyone even if they just a side nikka character. The story is damn good too and it really breaks down in the second half. Lots of fukked up characters get put on display.

I'd definitely recommend it

and if you enjoyed Darwin's Game, you'll prolly fukk with That 5 seconds to Battle anime too which is pretty good as well.

:salute:

Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
@Sin Simma

Tokyo Revengers is dope as fukk if you like delinquent stories (not gangsters), it has good pacing, good violence, cool characters, good dialogue, even has some sad heart warming moments, but what sets it apart is the fukkery and how it really immerses you into the plot. Like it makes you care about what happens to everyone even if they just a side nikka character. The story is damn good too and it really breaks down in the second half. Lots of fukked up characters get put on display.

and if you enjoyed Darwin's Game, you'll prolly fukk with That 5 seconds to Battle anime too which is pretty good as well.

TR episodes feel like 10mins. I can't wait for the brawl next week.

We might get a Hanma vs Mikey part 2

:whoo::whew:

Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
My guess is next cycle, Fall 2021, probably on a Friday.

Addendum: Just saw the post above, so maybe Winter. But the NETFLIX makes me wonder if its NETFLIX Japan, because Crunchyroll/Funanimation usually has that on lockdown. :jbhmm:

What y'all think the ending theme gonna be?

Jolene by Dolly Parton
Locked Up by Akon
I know Why the Caged Bird Sings by Binary Star
Folsom Prison Blues by Johnny Cash
I Wanna Go Home by Suga Free

Yeeeeeeesss!!!!

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure STONE OCEAN | Official Trailer | Netflix

@Sin Simma

We are getting all the episdoes at once? :ohhh:

1628406339874-png.2785811

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
Aw man. The weekly reactions and discussions is the best part of JoJo.

Kinda concerned about Netflix being involved with this.

So am I because anime Netflix are involved with are almost always mediocre but I think with this it's just a streaming thing and David Productions is still handling it like they did all the other JoJo parts. I have faith in David Pro though they've adapted JoJo amazingly so far

Last edited:

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
So am I because anime Netflix are involved with are almost always mediocre but I think with this it's just a streaming thing so hopefully it's still up to the standard David Productions has created with the other JoJo Parts

hopefully so. and that source isn’t some official account tied to the production so they could be wrong.