twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I don't do Bookwalker cause I read on my Kindle Oasis.

it will go all platforms but what they saying is from I gather is j novel model on book walker where get early release for a few chapters till it’s all translated then full release of manga or novel to other digital platforms when completed

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
What y'all think the ending theme gonna be?

Jolene by Dolly Parton
Locked Up by Akon
I know Why the Caged Bird Sings by Binary Star
Folsom Prison Blues by Johnny Cash
I Wanna Go Home by Suga Free

I would say there would be two ED's.

Since it's this one is more girl centric, I wouldn't be surprised if Destiny's Child, Spice Girls, maybe even TLC are chosen for it. Someone also made fanmade ones of Virtual Insanity by Jamiroquai, and Easy Lover by Phil Collins/Philip Bailey.

But I really would suggest that whatever the theme is, it's going to centered around the theme of girls with something around the 1990's/2000's era.

Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
They didnt show these guys for no reason...definitely key characters. :mjlol:

790d0a8a1368a9d80b306e0f2845bf9326d7d2c6.jpg

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
The action sequence at the beginning was slightly underwhelming. I kind of was expecting more of an impact when it was starting. I did like the interaction between Siesta & Kimi after Siesta crashed the Mecha. A lot of the interactions involving Kimi have been underwhelming so far. Hel ended up getting away, I got a strong feeling we will be seeing her again very soon.

Now we are introduced to Alicia and she doesn't know exactly who she is. But Siesta ends up making her the temporary detective while she is recovering. Guess the reason will be revealed next week. Although it is very strange that Alicia was introduced properly before Charlotte considering that Charlotte was promoted a lot more.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
OT:

Whichever one of you muthafukkas name dropped that Gantz: E manga a few pages back :birdman:...

... good looking out :ohlawd:

That shyt is flames and restores the feeling :noah:

Only problem is it’s just 21 chapters in... I wasn’t introduced to Gantz until years after the manga and anime finished, so it’s disheartening going from binging, to some ol come back next month comic book bullshyt.

I’m spoiled :francis: