MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
I legit felt so horrible for his friend getting caught up in all that bullshyt... Cat died for nothing...:mjcry: that b*stard wang deserved to die...

When you call out your friend, and there is just a mysterious box with Wang grinning. Yeah. It doesn't take too hard to know what went down, and just as he got his Sigil.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
When you call out your friend, and there is just a mysterious box with Wang grinning. Yeah. It doesn't take too hard to know what went down, and just as he got his Sigil.

I know my heart was beating in my chest shyt reminded me of se7en where he found the box that dude Wang had to know shyt was gonna push kaname over the edge...:snoop: damn I'm still pissed off cause they should have worked harder to rescue him...:pacspit:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
I know my heart was beating in my chest shyt reminded me of se7en where he found the box that dude Wang had to know shyt was gonna push kaname over the edge...:snoop: damn I'm still pissed off cause they should have worked harder to rescue him...:pacspit:

What I did like about it, in a creepy fashion, how the bodies form cubes as they are torn apart in some of the scenes. Plus how their outlines are on the concrete. I thought that really hit home of the death aspect, while some got headshots and vanished.

I think the aspect of that is bone chilling.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
What I did like about it, in a creepy fashion, how the bodies form cubes as they are torn apart in some of the scenes. Plus how their outlines are on the concrete. I thought that really hit home of the death aspect, while some got headshots and vanished.

I think the aspect of that is bone chilling.

Yeah season 2 needs to delve into how this game master got this technology and why the butterflies?!:what:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Everything I heard about this is that it is gonna be rushed.

But people fukk with Mecha on here so I'd figure to just post it.:yeshrug:

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
@Bryan Danielson Thoughts? You gonna watch this breh? :lupe:

AlarmingWastefulFrogmouth-size_restricted.gif

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Given how the last episode we are just to assume Shinoaki and Kyouya are a couple. And Nanako has moved on from it? Also, there seems to be informed regarding Keiko that we should know that was skipped over. Then we also have the meeting between Eiko & Kyouya oddly cut to the next scene.

One alarming issue is that everyone just seems to be going with what Kyouya agrees to do. Now, this is the first time where it seems to become an issue. Where the productivity of the whole team has gone down, which is quite evident in the scene where they are all falling asleep. The issue of them becoming over-reliant on him is becoming a bigger issue.

Looks like we are finally learning more about Tsurayuki and now apparently he has a fiance? Kind of unexpected. Hopefully, they go into more details in the next episode.

While I am still enjoying the show the direction issues are becoming apparent.