MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Is JoJo an action comedy?

It is. Imagine a series that blends drawn out DBZ fights, but acting somewhat like Yu-Gi-Oh in a way in terms of battle strategy. Add in a mixture of people wearing high fashion outfits.

Its not for everyone for sure, but if someone who was new to anime... and wanted to know what was popular, what is everybody watching. This would be one of those animes. There is some callback to the previous season, but at the same time each season is a bit of it's own standalone.

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Episode 4 is dope as fukk, which is like a recurring theme with this show.

Just watched it. This is one of the better shows I had negative expectations for going into a season. Next week should be fun with the three different matchups.

that's the foundation of JoJo I think.

then it can be an adventure, murder mystery, supernatural thriller, gothic horror etc depending on the part. does a lot of genre hopping to reinvent itself.

Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
Stone Ocean visual.

A bit closer to heaven, JoJo brehs.

Bruh is that diavolo??? I have a feeling this will air in fall just like part 5:takedat:

It's whatever you want it to be hence why it's "bizarre". :wow:

Action/mystery/thriller/comedy/horror..so many genres and sub genres.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Still on my seasonal anime kick and I'm finally catching up to Jujutsu Kaisen (I saw the first 3 eps when it dropped but waited for eps to build up).

My complaint is that the abilities of this show are too damn complicated :dead:

They do a good job of explaining their powers but when they actually use their powers it's some super abstract shyt I can't wrap my head around :mindblown:

It's like Shippuden all over again

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Really nice episode. We see Veronica who definetly seems the strongest vampire that we have seen so far and see has Noe & Vanitas practically cornered. Vanitas seemed good forgone if Ruthven didn't show up when he did. Although Vanitas's first choice words seemed not the best. Good thing Noe stood up for him. Although Ruthven seems to be a genuine good based on first impressions so far.

Although it brought up an interesting point when Noe told Ruthven to not essentially judge Vanitas prematurely. In a way earlier that is something that Noe did when Vanitas had to kill the girl who was beyond saving. He realized that he actually did that and I really like the after thoughts that Noe has about that.

The dynamic between Vanitas and Noe just got really interesting. The morales of Vanitas and Noe have finally clashed. For instance, Noe believes when Vanitas says "I will save the Vampires" mean saving each vampire. While for Vanitas saving them means either saving them from being curse-bearers or kill them to prevent them from harming other vampires. It will be very interesting how their relationship progresses as the season continues.

This show has easily been the best so far this season. And has top ten potential for the year if it stays being as great as it has been so far.

Ep 3 - 6 has just been :wow:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Man, Sonny Boy is one weird fukking show :heh:

This last episode was needed to keep me engaged as it was too damn abstract and I wanted some direction. I got it so I'm intrigued :ehh:

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
The Dungeon of Black Company is what Combatant will be dispatched wish it was. This anime is fun as hell. It's not laugh out loud funny like Konosuba but it's still entertaining.

And like I said before I'm a Spider anime is better than slime :unimpressed: