tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
My biggest issue with Slime is they attempt to do worldbuilding, but they do so without moving forward. Like if the episode order was just
1 ->2 -> 4 -> 6(?), it would actually work IMO. Look at Mushoku they kept pushing Rudeus's character forward, but still, expanding on the world.

Hell, even Realist Hero pushes forward with its worldbuilding better than Slime. And that is saying something since Realist is considered to be a pretty slow show pace-wise.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Watched The Detective Is Already Dead ep2 and I don't see the issue. It's ok. Maybe people just expected better.
Tanmoshi has the issue of not being executed very well in terms of the adaptation. A lot of scenes could be done better. Still, the general reception of the show is definetly overhated. I find it entertaining, just not what I expect coming in, and wouldn't reccomend it atm. Honestly, it is one of those you are better off reading the source material for it.

With that being said ep 2 was definetly bad in terms of the execution problem it has but also being predictable and boring.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Never would I have thought that fukking Endeavour would be the highlight character of a MHA season.

Yea they really fleshing out his character.

It’s cool seeing his pain, understanding why he is the way he is and seeing he’s not as much of a dikk we initially thought he was

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Caught up to Revengers mostly, and unfortunately it slowed down. I don't give a fukk about how Toman started and these flashbacks. :mjlol:

They may have dropped the ball with the false "good ending" they gave us, I don't like this new direction they are going in with Takemitchy trying to take control of Toman. Haven't read the manga or anything so I don't know if it remains good or drops off.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Agree with the slime criticism tbh. Already a few eps behind and tempted to just drop it. I like sol, a lot of my favs are heavy on the sol part, but in slime it’s just boring atm.
I wouldn't really consider Slime at least S2 SoL anymore tbh :patrice: Story got a lot darker.

S1 and the Spinoff had major SoL vibes tho.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Unless my searching skills have gone :flabbynsick: no dice. Everyone I could find has the censored version.

I can try to find something for you later today barring someone gets at you first.

Awhile back when I heard there was uncensored version of Tokyo Revengers. I googled something that had the uncensored version.

You can always do this though :francis:

Google the uncensored version version of Redo The Healer :picard: and then see what else is on that site:scust: