Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
Interesting, I didn't know Kite (1998) was banned let alone it being a hentai. It was my first anime movie; a great action movie, extremely gory tho.

7c68156e3d5366a7bf8f86497da6f432d056b024.gifv

tumblr_m0qwh1AeuQ1qczbido1_500.gifv
ed20e14517ad2d5a754e9d6f6b6021924ae827ff.gifv

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Interesting, I didn't know Kite (1998) was banned let alone it being a hentai. It was my first anime movie; a great action movie, extremely gory tho.

7c68156e3d5366a7bf8f86497da6f432d056b024.gifv

tumblr_m0qwh1AeuQ1qczbido1_500.gifv
ed20e14517ad2d5a754e9d6f6b6021924ae827ff.gifv

:dwillhuh: I actually had this movie and never even bothered to watch it or even read the back cause of the cover. I lost it (and a bunch of other stuff) during Katrina.

:russ: and I didn't know the last ep of Excel Saga was banned. I just got tired of waiting for the last disc to drop.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Wtf is this? We waiting 3 years for the Bladerunner series to come out.

The short movie directed by shinichirō watanabe was magical.

How did we go from that to this weird polished Ex-Arm lookin series:

tenor.gif

WHY do they keep DOING this!?

There CANT be any anime fans telling them this style of animation is good!

Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
:dwillhuh: I actually had this movie and never even bothered to watch it or even read the back cause of the cover. I lost it (and a bunch of other stuff) during Katrina.

:russ: and I didn't know the last ep of Excel Saga was banned. I just got tired of waiting for the last disc to drop.

I watched it around 2005 during Katrina :mjlol:.

My dvd was bootleg from an random Asian store.

WHY do they keep DOING this!?

There CANT be any anime fans telling them this style of animation is good!

Definitely budget problems is what I can think of. Aint no way ppl find this style of animation fresh.

Prince of tennis the movie also got the same treatment.

Black Samurai

Kill or Be Killed
Daps
Reppin
California
Some nikkas said YYH falls off after the Dark Tournament. I don’t know what they’re talking about, but this shyt has been lit. The show is like a horror movie now.

That's cause most people watched YYU after watching DBZ. You don't really appreciate Chapter Black until you're older.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
let me go back and +rep whomever mentioned Itaden first. :whew:

edit: @LauderdaleBoss :salute:

This 4D chess game between Ysley and Oobami/Lord M :whew:

The... Blue and Orange Morality between the Demons and the Idaten: You almost look at the Demons as halfway good guys, the way they're hidden in their bunker, scared shytless of the "good guys" and wondering how they gonna survive. Meanwhile, the "Good Guys" (Rin) are like "fukk it, if we kill all the humans, then it'll kill all the Demons". It's like saying if you burn down your house, then it'll kill that roach you saw last week.

Them dragging Hyato's dead body along as they walked across the ocean floor :bryan:

Hyato lowkey getting stronger from being beat to death like a Saiyan. And he's been beat to death every episode:mjlol:

Prontea shows up: Already OP

Piscalat: Out here like a mix between Android 18 and Medusa from the Inhumans. Had bits of human body stuck in her hair. Show can be downright demonic sometimes, despite how plainly and colorfully it's animated. :whew:

RC Car Racing: Yakuza 0 ruined that for me.... forever. :whoa:

I didn't want the ep to end. Like just let it play for 30 more minutes :mjcry:

:myman: my nikka

glad to see nikkas respecting the recommendation game on here. :obama:

This shyt is my most looked forward too weekly anime of the season right next to Tokyo Avengers.

Easily a candidate for best new anime of the season. I be don't wanting it to end either breh. shyt is just so everything, action, drama, demonic shyt, humor, etc...:ohlawd: