Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Legit the only reason I haven't dropped MHA is that I am caught up with it. And watching one episode per week is tolerable. I can't even imagine someone binging season 5. :scust:

While the thing is with Tokyo Revengers as an example why wait if you can watch it now. One aspect I liked with watching 86, Vivy & Tokyo Revengers weekly was thinking about what was going to happen next. I feel like I get more invested in these shows that way. Binging I just move on to the next episode lol.

the last ep of MHA tried to reach in that Naruto bag and bring them emotions and feels:russ:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Y’all watch Slime wanting it to be something it’s not nor does it seem ever will be. World building is more important to Slime than the battles ever will be. The whole show is the Slime building a kingdom for monsters and trying to influence humans to accept them. Sometimes there’s battles but let’s be honest the political aspects of the show are core to it.

It's funny you posted this because I often see you in particular complain about lack of action or slow moving stories :pachaha:

You're right, but I feel it's a valid complaint regardless. I miss Overlord because that was an example of a show that was doing what Slime is doing right now while still delivering on fights and good action.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Y’all watch Slime wanting it to be something it’s not nor does it seem ever will be. World building is more important to Slime than the battles ever will be. The whole show is the Slime building a kingdom for monsters and trying to influence humans to accept them. Sometimes there’s battles but let’s be honest the political aspects of the show are core to it.

Got fukking damn nikka, let me criticize Slime the way I see fit :what:

Your weekly :cape: ain't gonna change shyt nikka.

Dr. Stone and that new Moonlit anime has the same world building aspect and does a better job of it without having fights every 10 minutes so chill with that shyt. If you like the anime fine, but that doesn't mean we gotta like that bullshyt as much as you.

Everybody got different tastes.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Watched The Detective Is Already Dead ep2 and I don't see the issue. It's ok. Maybe people just expected better.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Got fukking damn nikka, let me criticize Slime the way I see fit :what:

Your weekly :cape: ain't gonna change shyt nikka.

Dr. Stone and that new Moonlit anime has the same world building aspect and does a better job of it without having fights every 10 minutes so chill with that shyt. If you like the anime fine, but that doesn't mean we gotta like that bullshyt as much as you.

Everybody got different tastes.
Is it really valid criticism when you watch a show that is what it's supposed to be and want it to be something else? It's like watching DBZ and complaining it doesn't have enough slice of life and romance content. It ain't that kinda show nor is it supposed to be. All that talking and politicking isn't a bug it's a feature. This ain't Dr. Stone or Moonlit. Slime is never gonna transform into a shonen battle manga that's primary focus is fights. This is a chill laid back show about him building a kingdom and sometimes that puts him in conflict with others and sometimes it doesn't. Hell most of the people he fights he beats and they just become allies in his kingdom anyway.

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Is it really valid criticism when you watch a show that is what it's supposed to be and want it to be something else? It's like watching DBZ and complaining it doesn't have enough slice of life and romance content. It ain't that kinda show nor is it supposed to be. All that talking and politicking isn't a bug it's a feature. This ain't Dr. Stone or Moonlit. Slime is never gonna transform into a shonen battle manga that's primary focus is fights. This is a chill laid back show about him building a kingdom and sometimes that puts him in conflict with others and sometimes it doesn't. Hell most of the people he fights he beats and they just become allies in his kingdom anyway.

AND NO ONE GIVES A fukk ABOUT ALL THAT shyt nikka :damn:

Look its a weekly anime that nikkas watch weekly. So if a show has weekly flaws, then nikkas gon talk about that shyt WEEKLY. Understand.

Its not fukking rocket science.

nikkas talk shyt about all anime in here. Some shyt has established opinions that nobody is gonna budge on. Why do this fukking argument every week when people point out the same shyt?

That's like me quoting every nikka in here that mentions how dope JoJo is, only for me to say some shyt like , "Like damn ya'll nikkas really fukk with that weirdo shyt huh?"

That would be lame and annoying as hell if I did that every week. :what:

That's what you're doing right now my nikka. We get it. You like Slime for what it is. The majority of us think that shyt is boring as fukk.

and guess what, If Slime is trash next week. I'm gonna say something then and the week after too okay. :mjlol:

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
:russ::russ::russ:

yo this legit made me laugh.

Not taking no sides but damn:mjlol:

I wasn't even trying to be disrespectful.
I'm just saying nobody wants to have the same conversation every Tuesday or Wednesday.

Like its been established already that Slime can become boring and too talkative at times.
Just agree to disagree and move on. I don't need a weekly reminder about how the show is supposed to be or that I'm looking at it wrong, etc....

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
It's funny you posted this because I often see you in particular complain about lack of action or slow moving stories :pachaha:

You're right, but I feel it's a valid complaint regardless. I miss Overlord because that was an example of a show that was doing what Slime is doing right now while still delivering on fights and good action.
some brehs ain't consistent at all

dude was on 86's ass in two episodes but but but let slime cook yal just don't see the world building :dead:

i got no issue with straight up criticisms but some folks change what they're about from season to the next

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Is physical media the only way to get uncut anime?

I'm watching Darwin's Game and the shadowing they use to cover the gore is annoying.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Is physical media the only way to get uncut anime?

I'm watching Darwin's Game and the shadowing they use to cover the gore is annoying.

Na, if you can find a nice stream site…. Maybe google the name with “uncut” in it

Or ask my lil cuz @42 Monks

He can prolly put you on