Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
I checked 9anime which always has the uncensored version when they drop and even theirs was censored so I think it might be an L breh
9anime has been inconsistent for me lately in regards to just getting on the site. May be due to noscript but I'm pretty sure everything required has been whitelisted.

noob_saibot

All Star
Daps
I wouldn't really consider Slime at least S2 SoL anymore tbh :patrice: Story got a lot darker.

S1 and the Spinoff had major SoL vibes tho.

Yeah s2 part 1 was a lot darker and the story moved at a good pace with cool action, but this part 2(the episodes I've seen) has basically been about the meeting, if the dialogue or character interactions were good/interesting I wouldn't have minded, but it's been boring af imo.. They had good momentum last few episodes first part of s2, should have continued like that. They could have condensed the 3 episodes I saw without missing much.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
let me go back and +rep whomever mentioned Itaden first. :whew:

edit: @LauderdaleBoss :salute:

This 4D chess game between Ysley and Oobami/Lord M :whew:

The... Blue and Orange Morality between the Demons and the Idaten: You almost look at the Demons as halfway good guys, the way they're hidden in their bunker, scared shytless of the "good guys" and wondering how they gonna survive. Meanwhile, the "Good Guys" (Rin) are like "fukk it, if we kill all the humans, then it'll kill all the Demons". It's like saying if you burn down your house, then it'll kill that roach you saw last week.

Them dragging Hyato's dead body along as they walked across the ocean floor :bryan:

Hyato lowkey getting stronger from being beat to death like a Saiyan. And he's been beat to death every episode:mjlol:

Prontea shows up: Already OP

Piscalat: Out here like a mix between Android 18 and Medusa from the Inhumans. Had bits of human body stuck in her hair. Show can be downright demonic sometimes, despite how plainly and colorfully it's animated. :whew:

RC Car Racing: Yakuza 0 ruined that for me.... forever. :whoa:

I didn't want the ep to end. Like just let it play for 30 more minutes :mjcry:

Last edited: