CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
The naruto minus filler after naruto vs sasuke fight is perfection
All characters got developed and everything
Once shippudden came it fell off but in different areas or arcs u can say pain arc being goat status for a lot of people
If it was seasonal I agree it would have no filler and not drag out the war arc it would be dbz status

I just felt like Shippuden got too far away from the ninja concept and it dragged the show down. A lot of established things in Naruto were very ignored in Shippuden.

I was hoping Boruto would bring us back to the building blocks and it didn't. :francis:

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
Just seems like not enough happens week to week to watch it like that. Some shows I watch week to week and some I let about 4-5 episodes build up and watch them in chunck. Others I just wait till the season is over. Slime is between the last of those two.

More than likely when I catch up the next time I'll just graduate to the novels.
I found both the anime and manga slow as hell. Made the jump to the light novels and never looked back.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Some mature gangster type-ish

it's my fault really, I went into it blind solely off the strength of this thread.

To be fair, Japan's gangs are way different from ours. They aren't what we think is gangsters. Atleast from what I know.

Need to add Akame to the list as well but i'm :mjcry: we probably won't ever get a faithful Berserk adaptation

Tokyo Ghoul couldn't be saved. That shyt was super trash

It's crazy that Tokyo Ghoul got the hype that it did. I was crazy disappointed after the first episode and people told me to stick in there and it just got worse. :scust:

I realized a lot of these new anime watchers don't understand what quality really is.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Also for me, I am willing to stick and give shows a shot if I just commit to watching them weekly. Since that ain't much of a commitment. Like if the season was mid or weak I just drop them after the season is over or before that if it is that weak.

But for stuff that I would binge I would need some reinsurance on them.