Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
That last episode of FMA:B blew my mind. that nationwide Transmutation circle and Father reaching out for God had me sitting there like :merchant:

my favorite part to the last episode is

they replay the second opening

brought tears

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm almost done the manga and despite the old style it's great. I'll watch it when it gets more episodes. I'm bout to pick up either Akagame or Tokyo Goul

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Absolutely love the manga, Souma and his pops have me :dead: when they compete on who can make the worst meal :mjlol:

The cook-offs in this manga make most battle animes look :flabbynsick:

Can't wait for this to drop :ahh:
i already know :lawd:

• Dap
Reactions: Uri

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I

don't know why BC that shyt is sick through and through. Plus online mos anime the protagonist ain't no Lil bytch, them nikkas thourough

:ohhh: I gotta pick this up. I'm overloaded with shows now. I need to drop two. Fate/Stay and Psycho Pass might go on hold.

7 Deadly Sins, Parasyte, and Shingeki are the top shows this season.

:myman: I love cooking anime but this won't be out for a while. May have to check that manga.

And they better not do my nikka Lubba like they did Chelsea :mjcry:

Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I know a lot of yall don't fukk with Shojo shows but Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji is pretty good. Chick lies to her friends about some random popular guy being her boyfriend and convinces him to play the part and in exchange he starts shytting on her and says she has to be his dog.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I know a lot of yall don't fukk with Shojo shows but Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji is pretty good. Chick lies to her friends about some random popular guy being her boyfriend and convinces him to play the part and in exchange he starts shytting on her and says she has to be his dog.
:what:
This sounds horrible.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
:what:
This sounds horrible.
It's not that bad. It's one of those deals where I guess it's a male tsundere and you can tell he really likes her and he's just messing with her. He's actually pretty protective of her. A couple of her friends tried to air her out in the cafeteria and he had her back.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
It's not that bad. It's one of those deals where I guess it's a male tsundere and you can tell he really likes her and he's just messing with her. He's actually pretty protective of her. A couple of her friends tried to air her out in the cafeteria and he had her back.
STOP IT. I dont want know anymore. It sounds like a Japanese high school soap opera.