kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Holy shyt at at that akame ep, I was worried af for my dude but he came thru like a mufukka :jawalrus:...the part where they noticed he was a distraction and then he just bussed out running was hilarious :heh:....that one dude that looked like a more evil heihachi was just dope to me too for some reason, props to whoever designed him...I'm so glad bytch niccas that complain about shounen not watching this piff :noah:

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
I'm all caught up with the akame ga kill manga....all ima say is some of y'all will be dissapointed. I know I was :to:

and this some disturbing shyt man :wow:

• Dap
Reactions: Uri

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
Holy shyt at at that akame ep, I was worried af for my dude but he came thru like a mufukka :jawalrus:...the part where they noticed he was a distraction and then he just bussed out running was hilarious :heh:....that one dude that looked like a more evil heihachi was just dope to me too for some reason, props to whoever designed him...I'm so glad bytch niccas that complain about shounen not watching this piff :noah:

Bye, bye :mjcry: :lolbron:

When the next ep comes out, we gotta re-watch episode 6 :mjcry:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Ronja The Robber's Daughter is really starting to hit its stride. Goro Miyazaki is approaching his father's work here while still maintaining his own identity.

u0TrAVR.gif

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I finally watched Afro Samurai.......:leon: this shyt is pretty f*cking good, I don't know what took me so long to watch this anime mini-series show. My man Afro piped his childhood Asian chick that she has a bang body...:takedat:. I'm on episode 6 so far.

IAmGettingAMailOrderBride

I'm Getting A Mail Order Bride
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
BlackieRobinson
Just finished watching flame of recca, I like how any good guy can tank any attack thrown at them and they punch a bad guy in the shoulder and there like knocked out

Now I am currently watching Date A Live
It's about this guy has to get it in with this chick who has super Saiyan like powers to stop her from destroying the earth

After I'm going to try and watch more late 90s shows like bebop, outlaw star and trigun