TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
I'm thinking about checking the Fate/'s after i finish FMA:B so which one would I start with in chronological order?

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
These dudes need to make that black swordsman arc movie :noah:

I need to see the goat come to life arc by arc in 1080p :oxy:

Standing here screaming Viz we need it :oxy:

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
What exactly are you talking about? :patrice:

Berserk_Guts_Color_by_galactus83.png

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Great show :mjcry:
If you like that you might wanna give Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou a look. It's more humor and less feels but still a great show with a main cast that's just as good.
http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=10288

Another show with a bunch of characters living in a dorm type environment is Hana-Saku Iroha. Mostly all girl cast but a very good show. Might be the definitive P.A. Works anime if you've ever seen their other stuff like True Tears.
http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=7874

Another show I was trying to get yall to peep is White Album 2
One of if not the best most realistic romance animes ever made. I'm pissed because there's a second part to it and no word has been given if it'll be animated or not but this show was amazing. I usually don't like love triangles in animes but this is how you do them.
http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=9823

Last edited:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
This is Berserk, right? I've heard a lot about this anime. Is it a series or what? I'm guessing you hold it in high regard.
u aint seen berserk :dahell:....u missing out on a top 5 anime breh :ufdup:...to answer your question its a series but they also made 3 movies recently that pretty much covered the series and updated the animation (some of the cgi was kinda :scusthov: tho)

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
It's my all-time favorite anime series, you should check it out if you've never seen it before

u aint seen berserk :dahell:....u missing out on a top 5 anime breh :ufdup:...to answer your question its a series but they also made 3 movies recently that pretty much covered the series and updated the animation (some of the cgi was kinda :scusthov: tho)
Hmmm,.. I'll look it up. Maybe I'll watch both to see which is better. Good looks to both you brehs.

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
Berserk anime series is only :ehh: to me. Probably because it's dated :yeshrug: I recommend watching one of the movies to see if it is your steeze and then read the manga:wow:

Lord the artwork is beautiful :noway:

And we're still making our way to the hyped conclusion......one hiatus at a time :smugbiden:

Grind -N- Bone

ᒪᕮGᕮᑎᗪᗩᖇY ᔕᑌᑭᕮᖇ TᕼᑌG
Daps
Reppin
Tᕼᗩ ᔕKᖇᕮᕮTᔕ
What yall nikka's think about that new DBZ movie that's suppose to drop this year? Something about the worst wish eva :scheme:

I got 2 guesses

crafty_evil_goku_by_evilgoku9212-d5pzqzg.png
Evil Kakarot

or

3943855-7440128736-broly.png
Broly get's resurrected again via the Dragonballs :troll:but he ain't canon tho:patrice:plus they would be:deadhorse:still alot of Broly stans want this.... myself included

@kingdarius The fukkery maxed out at 3 with me, I was gonna give it another chance to redeem itself but fukk that shyt. :huhldup:

Trinity Seven can stay in the :trash: for now :yes:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
141030020640.gif

I swear this show is just an endless barrage of fukkery, and I'm not sure if it's all intentional. :dead:
I forgot about this show. I watched the first few episodes and its definitely a weekly watch. Its like an animated version of John Carpenter's-The Thing