Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You didn't find it funny when Shinichi was taking a piss at school and Migi started jerking him off to see how his body works? :dead:

Migi wild af especially in the beginning. nikka in the public restroom talmbout "Shinji, lemme see your dikk"

Turned his whole arm into a dikk in the middle of class :laff:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man Bokura wa whatever the fukk it's called seem like it's trying so hard to be funny unlike Sakurasou no Pet Na Kanojo. Granted I only watched one EP so far so it may change down the line.

Golden time is just :ld: at times. I keep watching it to see it go on but it ain't touching the gawd Toradora at all . :damn: why can't there be a season 2 for Toradora or something? :to: That show just came out of nowhere and blew me the fukk away. Sakurasou was up there though :wub: Shiina-San.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Man Bokura wa whatever the fukk it's called seem like it's trying so hard to be funny unlike Sakurasou no Pet Na Kanojo. Granted I only watched one EP so far so it may change down the line.

Golden time is just :ld: at times. I keep watching it to see it go on but it ain't touching the gawd Toradora at all . :damn: why can't there be a season 2 for Toradora or something? :to: That show just came out of nowhere and blew me the fukk away. Sakurasou was up there though :wub: Shiina-San.
Golden Time was written by the same person that wrote Toradora. To me Golden Time is on par with Toradora. Especially once Kouko gets over Mitsuo and the real main couple takes over and once Linda gets introduced. I also really like what happened with Chinami and Kouko. The main thing I liked about Golden Time is the show is about 20 something adults in college and the dynamic between Banri and who he was and who he is. The ending is kinda freaky though makes little to no sense.

Golden Time and how much you enjoy it hinges on Kouko though. If you don't like her as a character you'll likely not like the show either because she dominates it. I wish I could find another show that compares to it but not many animes tackle that college aged slice of life romance lane. I guess I could try Nana but that's far more Shojo.

Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou is good but I won't even hold you up. I watched the first episode and was unimpressed. The show doesn't hit it's stride until a hand full of episodes in. It's a funnier show than Sakurasou but Sakurasou is more of a dramedy.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Golden Time was written by the same person that wrote Toradora. To me Golden Time is on par with Toradora. Especially once Kouko gets over Mitsuo and the real main couple takes over and once Linda gets introduced. I also really like what happened with Chinami and Kouko. The main thing I liked about Golden Time is the show is about 20 something adults in college and the dynamic between Banri and who he was and who he is. The ending is kinda freaky though makes little to no sense.

Golden Time and how much you enjoy it hinges on Kouko though. If you don't like her as a character you'll likely not like the show either because she dominates it. I wish I could find another show that compares to it but not many animes tackle that college aged slice of life romance lane. I guess I could try Nana but that's far more Shojo.

Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou is good but I won't even hold you up. I watched the first episode and was unimpressed. The show doesn't hit it's stride until a hand full of episodes in. It's a funnier show than Sakurasou but Sakurasou is more of a dramedy.
Kouko is pretty cool. She's not as interesting as Taiga was but she's pretty funny especially when she's around Chinami and pretty much clowning her. The last episode I watched was after when they were driving from a beach trip that went wrong and got into an accident and then Banri went to see her at her house and she was pretty much isolating herself from him.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
I know a lot of yall don't fukk with Shojo shows but Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji is pretty good. Chick lies to her friends about some random popular guy being her boyfriend and convinces him to play the part and in exchange he starts shytting on her and says she has to be his dog.
yBbFcxL.gif

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Kouko is pretty cool. She's not as interesting as Taiga was but she's pretty funny especially when she's around Chinami and pretty much clowning her. The last episode I watched was after when they were driving from a beach trip that went wrong and got into an accident and then Banri went to see her at her house and she was pretty much isolating herself from him.
I liked Kouko way more than Taiga. Kouko was so mentally unstable and needy but at the same time she was actually pretty sharp and savvy. She'd get in a fight with Banri and then have these moments of clarity where she'd sit and break everything down that happened. She was a needy person that understood that about herself.

Taiga is a tsundere and typically those characters are boring because they can't grow out of those feelings. Taiga did in the end but I lump her together with all the other Rie Kugimiya tsunderes. They're all basically the same damn character.
tumblr_mk1ji1gB1A1rknfg4o1_500.gif

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I been watching anime for a long time. I've long since gotten out of that whole phase many anime watchers go through where they come into the game and they watched some show (typically shounen) and all they wanna watch is other shows similar to that one.

about the only thing I won't watch these days is reverse harem shows, boy love shows, and shows for little kids that are advertisements for collectibles or card games.

I'll watch a shojo series, a Josei series, a seinen series, a shounen series. I'm the type of anime watcher that can watch an episode of Nodame Cantabile then turn around and watch an episode of Akame ga Kill! right after and like each show for wildly different reasons.

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
New Akame was :ahh:

That next ep preview :youngsabo:

I'm watching that Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji, pretty funny :pachaha:

:mjcry: