Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Facts, the story keeps getting insane. Tragic that the bike was supposed to be a gift from his bro.

But foreal, tokyo revengers needs a really smart MC like light yagami or L to figure this shyt out.

Takemitchy constant face of :ohhh: in every scene and his lack of deductive reasoning is hard to watch lol

tenor.gif

Takemitchy build different breh :mjlol:

Even Naoto lookin at him side eye in the latest Ep

KingJay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly bouls, Trust the Process
I'm deep in a rewatch of Naruto rn, and highkey the core material still shyts on so much of the poppin shounen right now
Naruto's flaws are mostly a product of the era it was made in. Not being seasonal and instead airing continuously is the root cause of its inconsistent animation, inconsistent pacing, abusive amounts of flashbacks, and a lot of filler.

If Naruto got a remake, shyt would run the shounen genre all over again. Go through it arc by arc and shyt is straight bangers :wow:

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
I'm deep in a rewatch of Naruto rn, and highkey the core material still shyts on so much of the poppin shounen right now
Naruto's flaws are mostly a product of the era it was made in. Not being seasonal and instead airing continuously is the root cause of its inconsistent animation, inconsistent pacing, abusive amounts of flashbacks, and a lot of filler.

If Naruto got a remake, shyt would run the shounen genre all over again. Go through it arc by arc and shyt is straight bangers :wow:

Rep :wow:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
this the most replied to thread in Film Room and the second most is about DBZ, but we cant get a pin? :usure:
1.) Staff said it's just a few people talking to each other, so the numbers don't count. Somehow. Pretty sure that's what threads are though so...

2.) Weirdo nikkas ruin the vibe on a regular basis. I won't name names but @42 Monks will.:mjlol:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

The naruto minus filler after naruto vs sasuke fight is perfection
All characters got developed and everything
Once shippudden came it fell off but in different areas or arcs u can say pain arc being goat status for a lot of people
If it was seasonal I agree it would have no filler and not drag out the war arc it would be dbz status

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
The naruto minus filler after naruto vs sasuke fight is perfection
All characters got developed and everything
Once shippudden came it fell off but in different areas or arcs u can say pain arc being goat status for a lot of people
If it was seasonal I agree it would have no filler and not drag out the war arc it would be dbz status

A lot of old shonen would be so much better if they were made today and didn’t have filler and pacing issues from being yearly.

Shippuden somewhat dropped the ball though, There’s so many great characters that didn’t get proper shine that should’ve.

OG Naruto focused on the young ninja in such a great way then Shippuden came around and they made them take a backseat to make it mostly about Naruto and Sasuke

There’s still a bunch of amazing moments that wasn’t Naruto and Sasuke based but I feel like they could’ve showcased a lot of the other ninja, those characters were too good to do them like that

They especially did Team Guy dirty. Neji was a prodigy and Lee was that dude and they had 0 shine in Part 2 of Naruto

They did do a lot of characters justice though. Team Asuma, Jiraiya, Killer Bee, Kisame, etc..

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
A lot of old shonen would be so much better if they were made today and didn’t have filler and pacing issues from being yearly.

Shippuden somewhat dropped the ball though, There’s so many great characters that didn’t get proper shine that should’ve.

OG Naruto focused on the young ninja in such a great way then Shippuden came around and they made them take a backseat to make it mostly about Naruto and Sasuke

There’s still a bunch of amazing moments that wasn’t Naruto and Sasuke based but I feel like they could’ve showcased a lot of the other ninja, those characters were too good to do them like that

They especially did Team Guy dirty. Neji was a prodigy and Lee was that dude and they had 0 shine in Part 2 of Naruto

They did do a lot of characters justice though. Team Asuma, Jiraiya, Killer Bee, Kisame, etc..
Still doesn't change how badly it was warped by power levels in the end and an ass pulled final boss that usurped Madara. Everything can't be Full Metal Alchemist and stick the landing though.

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
Still doesn't change how badly it was warped by power levels in the end and an ass pulled final boss that usurped Madara. Everything can't be Full Metal Alchemist and stick the landing though.

It most likely wouldn’t have turned out like that had they cared more about the side characters and kept the story grounded rather than making it all about Naruto and Sasuke. The Kaguya stuff only happened because Naruto and Sasuke became gods

When mangaka only focus on the main characters they tend to forget about what makes the story good. Kishimoto should've made the story more One Piece than Dragon Ball

KingJay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly bouls, Trust the Process

Shippuden drops the ball and I hate what happened to a lot of characters, but like you said they did a lot of characters justice too. I like the progression of Shikamaru's character. And I do think the Pain arc is one of the GOAT shounen arcs still

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
Shippuden drops the ball and I hate what happened to a lot of characters, but like you said they did a lot of characters justice too. I like the progression of Shikamaru's character. And I do think the Pain arc is one of the GOAT shounen arcs still

Pain Arc is definitely GOAT status. Shiakamaru avenging Asuma is easily 1 of my favorite Naruto moments:wow: the same kid that called everything a drag was able to defeat an immortal ninja who was way stronger than him and eventually becomes the Hokages aide:wow:

83203a679fefc101d73bed6d5f62eaa4.gif

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
It most likely wouldn’t have turned out like that had they cared more about the side characters and kept the story grounded rather than making it all about Naruto and Sasuke. The Kaguya stuff only happened because Naruto and Sasuke became gods

When mangaka only focus on the main characters they tend to forget about what makes the story good. Kishimoto should've made the story more One Piece than Dragon Ball

Nah, Sorichi's Gintama does all this better than One Piece.

Last edited: