Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
Tokyo Revengers storyline keeps getting better each week.

Takemichi damn near a detective now tho. :mjlol:

Facts, the story keeps getting insane. Tragic that the bike was supposed to be a gift from his bro.

But foreal, tokyo revengers needs a really smart MC like light yagami or L to figure this shyt out.

Takemitchy constant face of :ohhh: in every scene and his lack of deductive reasoning is hard to watch lol

tenor.gif

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Facts, the story keeps getting insane. Tragic that the bike was supposed to be a gift from his bro.

But foreal, tokyo revengers needs a really smart MC like light yagami or L to figure this shyt out.

Takemitchy constant face of :ohhh: in every scene and his lack of deductive reasoning is hard to watch lol

tenor.gif

I mean would you rather see him get beat up by actual punches and kicks or get beat up by logic and reasoning

take your pick, but both be kicking his ass. :mjlol:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
What is the best action animes this season?

Been watching Idaten, Battle in five seconds, and MHA so far. Gonna watch Slime when nikka stops talking.

My nikka you just named them. :ohlawd:

if you missed out on Akudama Drive late last year, then definitely jump on that. Ditto for Vvivy if you missed that last season.

Easily too of the best action driven animes in recent times.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
You know I have a feeling it doesn't matter what takemitchy does he ain't never gonna save Hina. He can turn Toman into a group of nuns and somehow Hina will still die when its all said and done.

damn man….. give us some type of hope:gucci:

Not like these niccas live in AoT world:picard:

Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
I mean would you rather see him get beat up by actual punches and kicks or get beat up by logic and reasoning

take your pick, but both be kicking his ass. :mjlol:

I'd rather him get beat up by punches but I noticed lately he's been avoiding those ass whooping. He needs that Baji 3000 to the headtop or else it doesn't feel right.

tenor.gif

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
You know I have a feeling it doesn't matter what takemitchy does he ain't never gonna save Hina. He can turn Toman into a group of nuns and somehow Hina will still die when its all said and done.

:mjcry: All he has to do is cry. They are basically the Rocky 4 of "You Can Change! Everybody Can Change!" spiel.

I guess Mineta is Bisexual? :mjlol: That doesn't make a good excuse for his predatory behavior.

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Need a rec, just finished Vinland Saga looking for something just as high quality and on Netflix or Prime

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
Make a show and kill off the only good character in the show within the 1st episode brehs:francis:

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
Need a rec, just finished Vinland Saga looking for something just as high quality and on Netflix or Prime

Code Geass
Attack on Titan
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
JoJos Bizzare Adventure
Fate Zero
Demon Slayer
One Punch Man
Gurren Lagann
Parasyte the Maxim

Are very good/great

There’s others I’d recommend but idk what you’ve seen/are into

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Code Geass
Attack on Titan watched
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
JoJos Bizzare Adventure
Fate Zero
Demon Slayer watched
One Punch Man
Gurren Lagann watched
Parasyte the Maxim

Are very good/great

There’s others I’d recommend but idk what you’ve seen/are into
Watched quite a few and some of them are good, but I really liked the grounded approach Vinland was able to straddle. A lot of anime still falls into the typical shonen trappings