twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Mahouka has the oddest rollout of an anime maybe ever....
The light novel (which is actually pretty dope) was made up of four parts

Tatsuya perspective (season one of the anime)
Tatsuya inner monologue (never animated which makes Tatsuya seem like a hollow superman)
Endless Technomagicbabble(mostly never animated its impressive how detailed the concepts are )
Miyuki's perspective (Current season which is season one...again)

Splitting up everything basically means if you aren't a hardcore Mahouka fan this show is going to lose you...fast

Mahouka is a show I love but would never recommend to anyone
The anime is just too convoluted for anyone other than a superfan
Just read the light Novels.....IMO

I love the series I saw s1 and s2
Read vol 1 so far and seen the movie
Which I knew movie was before s2 tho
Cuz I barely seen s2 this year and seen the movie as soon as it came out online and bought s1 and movie on blu ray
I haven’t seen the new one yet but i knew it was from miyuki perspective tho
Probably just gonna buy whole series anyway on the novel end and want to see how the sequel series is also

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
*holds my hand out and @Black_Panther_JS hands me the microphone*

Agreed.

It definitely left more to be desired.

But it did quench my thirst for more Gantz content for the time being.

Would be nice if they ever brought that anime back to show later arcs

We need another Gantz anime fr, 1 with decent animation. It won't even seem that crazy in 2021 with some of the anime that has been released recently
I've been reading the manga and the other day I read the part where
Izumi dresses up in Black face and shoots up Shinjuku :picard:
Gantz fukkery levels is OD:mjlol:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
We need another Gantz anime fr, 1 with decent animation. It won't even seem that crazy in 2021 with some of the anime that has been released recently
I've been reading the manga and the other day I read the part where
Izumi dresses up in Black face and shoots up Shinjuku :picard:
Gantz fukkery levels is OD:mjlol:
Y’all talkin about that show with them nikkas that got ran over by a subway? That show was crazy!! I didn’t even think it would still be running today.

I remember the last part of the anime where everyone was getting murked by this gold buddha thing, then that was it. I always wondered what happened after that.

Did they get out of that or did new characters take over the story?

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
Y’all talkin about that show with them nikkas that got ran over by a subway? That show was crazy!! I didn’t even think it would still be running today.

I remember the last part of the anime where everyone was getting murked by this gold buddha thing, then that was it. I always wondered what happened after that.

Did they get out of that or did new characters take over the story?

Yeah it's that and it's not still going it just has the anime from 04 and a movie from 2016. But there's so much more material I wished they made another season, Gantz is entertaining and full of fukkery
To answer your question though everyone dies except Kurono (the main character):mjlol: after that fight they had an anime original ending but the manga has a lot much more after that

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Yeah it's that and it's not still going it just has the anime from 04 and a movie from 2016. But there's so much more material I wished they made another season, Gantz is entertaining and full of fukkery
To answer your question though everyone dies except Kurono (the main character):mjlol: after that fight they had an anime original ending but the manga has a lot much more after that
So the manga still going on? Do those characters from the anime come back alive somehow? Is that guy still the main character?

You can spoiler it if you need to breh.

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
So the manga still going on? Do those characters from the anime come back alive somehow? Is that guy still the main character?

You can spoiler it if you need to breh.

Nah the manga ended in 2013 and idk if they come back, I've only read 12/37 volumes. Kurono is still the main character where i'm at though

They can revive people so I won't be surprised if certain characters get brought back

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
That dark elf keep throwing the p*ssy at Souma and he won't take her. Her and that tavern owner are onboard and he acting dumb.

Consumed

Superstar
Daps

finished all seven of the shippuden movies.

film 2, 4, 5, 7 were varying degrees of bad. 1 and 3 were fun because the underutilized leaf ninjas got the spotlight. even tenten was allowed to be useful. film 6 was ok because it turned into a comedy with characters personalities reversed. Shino hates bugs, Kiba is a cat lover, Hinata has a spine etc. Then it got even funnier when Sakura tried to be the hero and got gripped up in 3 seconds, immediately turned into a damsel.

think i'm gonna continue this trend of watching shounen films I haven't seen. there's a lot.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Nah the manga ended in 2013 and idk if they come back, I've only read 12/37 volumes. Kurono is still the main character where i'm at though

They can revive people so I won't be surprised if certain characters get brought back

The artist did two more, a few years ago he finished Gantz:G a reimagined spinoff where Kei Kurono is a female.

Artist is now working on Gantz: E which is a spinoff set in the Edo era of fuedal Japan.

I tried to read them a while back but I only got into one chapter of E and 3 chapters of G before the app I was using decided to go legit. :martin:

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
What is the best action animes this season?

Been watching Idaten, Battle in five seconds, and MHA so far. Gonna watch Slime when nikka stops talking.