LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
They never showed Ukitake's bankai. Unohana's reveal was more a mystery than a reveal. Kubo is never gonna show Aizen's bankai. WTF could that shyt actually be? Think about it. Homie was fighting Ichigo and didn't even use it then. Even when he knew Ichigo had the upper hand. Not even with Juhabach. What kinda legit threat has to occur for Kubo to go "shyt. I guess I have to actually make a bankai for the Troll God himself."?????

Those 3 bankais are gonna be like Jay Elec's follow up to Exhibit A-C. :mjlol: As in it ain't never gonna happen. :russ:
Big facts, we're never getting that shyt unless there's a movie following the conclusion of the manga. Kubo would literally have to create a threat serious enough just to justify showing us his Bankai. :mjlol:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
So the main draw of this episode seems to be that polygamy is accepted in this world. Although it seems kind of early to introduce the idea for Souma to have multiple wives considering he really hasn't built on his relationship with Liscia first.

The action sequence between Liscia and Aisha was nice. Doubt we will see that kind of thing very often.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
The Great Jahy Will Not Be Defeated! debuted today. It's an SoL comedy. Guess I'll try it for the first 3 episodes and see if the comedy sticks.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Big facts, we're never getting that shyt unless there's a movie following the conclusion of the manga. Kubo would literally have to create a threat serious enough just to justify showing us his Bankai. :mjlol:

The Soul King would have to be at full power for Kubo to even entertain it.

Personally, I think the Soul King gonna be the last enemy of Bleach. But there's been no new Bleach novels as far as I know. :francis: So it may never have an actual ending. :mjcry:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
The Soul King would have to be at full power for Kubo to even entertain it.

Personally, I think the Soul King gonna be the last enemy of Bleach. But there's been no new Bleach novels as far as I know. :francis: So it may never have an actual ending. :mjcry:

Breh, BLEACH manga been ended. :dwillhuh:

Threnody

Superstar
Daps
Mahouka has the oddest rollout of an anime maybe ever....
The light novel (which is actually pretty dope) was made up of four parts

Tatsuya perspective (season one of the anime)
Tatsuya inner monologue (never animated which makes Tatsuya seem like a hollow superman)
Endless Technomagicbabble(mostly never animated its impressive how detailed the concepts are )
Miyuki's perspective (Current season which is season one...again)

Splitting up everything basically means if you aren't a hardcore Mahouka fan this show is going to lose you...fast

Mahouka is a show I love but would never recommend to anyone
The anime is just too convoluted for anyone other than a superfan
Just read the light Novels.....IMO

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Mahouka has the oddest rollout of an anime maybe ever....
The light novel (which is actually pretty dope) was made up of four parts

Tatsuya perspective (season one of the anime)
Tatsuya inner monologue (never animated which makes Tatsuya seem like a hollow superman)
Endless Technomagicbabble(mostly never animated its impressive how detailed the concepts are )
Miyuki's perspective (Current season which is season one...again)

Splitting up everything basically means if you aren't a hardcore Mahouka fan this show is going to lose you...fast

Mahouka is a show I love but would never recommend to anyone
The anime is just too convoluted for anyone other than a superfan
Just read the light Novels.....IMO
I've been slowly watching this but I feel like it might get uncomfortably close to dude wifing his sister.

Balla

Superstar
Daps

These youngins don't know shyt about this. Got it easy now all sorts of anime at their fingertips. Where has time gone?:mjcry:

I was literally just thinking of this shyt last night. I’m watching YYH and thinking I can finally finish this show now after they cut it off of Toonami.

I don’t have to wait for no more episodes or worry about it being cut off. The classics anyway.

I can watch DBZ anytime I want.

:blessed::blessed:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Really nice development coming from Nanako continuing from the last episode. She is finally having confidence in herself and her talents after the hard work she has put into it.

On the other hand, watching the kiss from her perspective definetly hurt. Wonder how she will bounce back. Shinoaki is a rather bold one, to say the least, lol.
Sounds like a poor man's Nana Mizuki.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Gantz O changes to many details from the Osaka arc for my liking

but it’s a decent film for what it is

*holds my hand out and @Black_Panther_JS hands me the microphone*

Agreed.

It definitely left more to be desired.

But it did quench my thirst for more Gantz content for the time being.

Would be nice if they ever brought that anime back to show later arcs

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
*holds my hand out and @Black_Panther_JS hands me the microphone*

Agreed.

It definitely left more to be desired.

But it did quench my thirst for more Gantz content for the time being.

Would be nice if they ever brought that anime back to show later arcs
Would they even be allowed to create the other arcs

shyt gets dark and too inappropriate af :russ: