Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Aizen is the one we need to see the other 2 bankai were nice as shyt tho :whew:
Aizen bankai probably change whole anime spectrum:dead: and I don’t mean just bleach anime spectrum either :russ:

They never showed Ukitake's bankai. Unohana's reveal was more a mystery than a reveal. Kubo is never gonna show Aizen's bankai. WTF could that shyt actually be? Think about it. Homie was fighting Ichigo and didn't even use it then. Even when he knew Ichigo had the upper hand. Not even with Juhabach. What kinda legit threat has to occur for Kubo to go "shyt. I guess I have to actually make a bankai for the Troll God himself."?????

Those 3 bankais are gonna be like Jay Elec's follow up to Exhibit A-C. :mjlol: As in it ain't never gonna happen. :russ:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
They never showed Ukitake's bankai. Unohana's reveal was more a mystery than a reveal. Kubo is never gonna show Aizen's bankai. WTF could that shyt actually be? Think about it. Homie was fighting Ichigo and didn't even use it then. Even when he knew Ichigo had the upper hand. Not even with Juhabach. What kinda legit threat has to occur for Kubo to go "shyt. I guess I have to actually make a bankai for the Troll God himself."?????

Those 3 bankais are gonna be like Jay Elec's follow up to Exhibit A-C. :mjlol: As in it ain't never gonna happen. :russ:

that’s right he became like a soul king replacement if memory serves me correct
I got his named mixed up with urahara

IShotTheSheriff

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I haven’t read through much here so excuse me if it’s been brought up but I just began watching Road to Ragnorok and completed the second battle

Adam is that dude.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Anyone have an idea when the new Bleach coming out? I’m thinking of watching the show and wondering if I should skip fillers?

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Anyone have an idea when the new Bleach coming out? I’m thinking of watching the show and wondering if I should skip fillers?

Yes. The fillers are completely unnecessary. If there was a Bleach Kai, I would strongly recommend watching that instead.

When it's coming out, I have no idea.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Really nice development coming from Nanako continuing from the last episode. She is finally having confidence in herself and her talents after the hard work she has put into it.

On the other hand, watching the kiss from her perspective definetly hurt. Wonder how she will bounce back. Shinoaki is a rather bold one, to say the least, lol.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
I can tell you don't read manga :russ:
And i'm not watching it, i'm #ReadGang to the core:ufdup:
tumblr_m5vs92Edhf1qiuuwuo1_500.gif