LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
luckily I'm not bothered by that.

Anybody reading, it's not filthy degenerate shyt that we shirk at around here. That scene doesn't even set a tone.

The show's worth a watch.

Agreed
I tried explaining that, but only @Black Samurai took the recommendation. He ended up liking it too.

Black Samurai

Kill or Be Killed
Daps
Reppin
California
Facts
It's the sleeper hit anime of the season, but I scared mostly everyone away from it when I said a nun got gang raped in a church at the end of the first episode. :manny:

Idaten Deities is easily the most action packed anime of the season. But people would rather watch that Slime show instead :manny:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Ayyye, someone who actually partakes! Appreciate you my dude. I’m only 10 episodes or so deep! I’ll hit ya in here when I get further through
Oh yeah. It wasn't my first anime but the first series I completed back in the days of Limewire. The Yashahime series is pretty enjoyable. I'm hype for season 2.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Holy crap this episode was intense. And great as well.

The start of the flashback was very cute with Noe, Louise & Dom. But given the warning at the beginning of the episode that definetly wasn't going to last for long. Noe's ability showed two sides different sides of the siblings. Dom was already falling for Noe, while Louise had something much darker.

It is interesting that Louise figured out he was cursed. It is said that one day it would mark the end to him. Personally, I am shocked they allowed him to be near Dom given that information.

But man that ending definetly hurt. Noe seeing right in front of his eyes what is probably his closest friend having the curse taking him over and seeing his head cut off, as that was the only way Noe was going to be saved.

But man the regret of seeing Louise's pain and not being able to save him definetly still haunts him to this day. And then when we jump to the present we see Vanitas saving Noe. I think it is safe to assume we will get answers to what happened to Vanitas after what occurred with him & Jeanne.

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
Yo man…:russ:

Rape in anime is getting out of hand. Was talking to my old college roommate, who’s an anime reader…. And he just told me bout what went down in a recent chapter of Baki

Gotdamn man:mjlol:

That's only if you watch nonsense and fukkery :huhldup:

And "anime reader" c'mon breh tf is an anime reader:mjlol: it's called Manga :snoop:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
That's only if you watch nonsense and fukkery :huhldup:

And "anime reader" c'mon breh tf is an anime reader:mjlol: it's called Manga :snoop:

good catch….. that’s why you the Paul Heyman to my Roman Reigns:salute:

Now get back to me on that show I told you to watch :youngsabo: