LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Idaten-tachi with another dope ass fukking episode. That's 3 in a row now. Never seen a show bytch up the main villains so quickly.

Sonny Boy seems like its going the Wonder Egg route but without all the fighting/action. Slow start and decent watch, but nothing that stands out so far. Odd Taxi took a while to get going and then that shyt turned into a masterpiece so I'll stick with it.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Idaten-tachi with another dope ass fukking episode. That's 3 in a row now. Never seen a show bytch up the main villains so quickly.

tumblr_n6zdmspPiE1skh0gdo1_400.gif

ohhhhhh they FIGHTING fighting! :whew::whew::whew::whew: AND the Ysley subplot is interesting!

@Consumed would be cutting gifs out of this left and right.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Oh I never heard of this anime before, is it good :ohhh:

It was way back when I watched it. But it would feel extremely dated nowadays. Like the idea of the show was made for adults but it was written for KIDS kids.

You'd prolly have more fun reading about the characters and powers (its a lot of unique ones) than you would trying to watch it.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
tumblr_n6zdmspPiE1skh0gdo1_400.gif

ohhhhhh they FIGHTING fighting! :whew::whew::whew::whew: AND the Ysley subplot is interesting!

@Consumed would be cutting gifs out of this left and right.

Facts
It's the sleeper hit anime of the season, but I scared mostly everyone away from it when I said a nun got gang raped in a church at the end of the first episode. :manny:

Threnody

Superstar
Daps
RE-watched eatman on retrocrush.....first season was really dope....eatman 98's tone shift made it a lesser show in general but still good

anyone who hasn't seen it should check it out....better than Trigun...IMO but never really got any love

tumblr_nulqikvMfC1qmpg90o1_r1_500.gifv

Night Head was a lot better than I thought it was gonna be :shaq::russ:

Scarlett Nexus is below mid as I expected I'm dropping it wasn't feeling the game either:camby:
SN Reminds me of that wack ass anime where the samurai came to the future and it was giant bugs or some shyt everywhere that shyt was supertrash :russ:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Facts
It's the sleeper hit anime of the season, but I scared mostly everyone away from it when I said a nun got gang raped in a church at the end of the first episode. :manny:

luckily I'm not bothered by that.

Anybody reading, it's not filthy degenerate shyt that we shirk at around here. That scene doesn't even set a tone.

The show's worth a watch.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RE-watched eatman on retrocrush.....first season was really dope....eatman 98's tone shift made it a lesser show in general but still good

anyone who hasn't seen it should check it out....better than Trigun...IMO but never really got any love

tumblr_nulqikvMfC1qmpg90o1_r1_500.gifv

Night Head was a lot better than I thought it was gonna be :shaq::russ:

Scarlett Nexus is below mid as I expected I'm dropping it wasn't feeling the game either:camby:
SN Reminds me of that wack ass anime where the samurai came to the future and it was giant bugs or some shyt everywhere that shyt was supertrash :russ:

wooooow. I havent thought of this show in years.