LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Redo of Healer definitely prepared me for the fukkery I just seen today.:mjlol:

These nikkas really gang raped a nun in a fukking church. :hhh:

whole episode was flames tho. Trippy colors, super speed, dope animation, and the fight scenes look like dragonball z on an acid trip.
Might be contender for best new anime of the season. :ohlawd:

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
How y’all nikkas usually binge episodes? I got mad animes to watch.

:russ::mjlol:

Back in my prime I would watch a 12-13 episode anime in 1 sitting, If I skip the OP/ED it would take like 4 - 4 1/2 hours. If it was good and I had nothing to do I could also watch a 25-26 episode anime in 1 day easy :wow: Nowadays I can't really do that, I usually watch 2-3 episodes at once max and that's if I even watch something at all cause most stuff doesn't impress/interest me that much
If you have mad anime to watch you probably shouldn't bother with the shows that aren't good. I've watched way too much anime that I didn't even like that much:francis: there's no incentive fr besides being able to say that you watched it

Last edited:

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
Redo of Healer definitely prepared me for the fukkery I just seen today.:mjlol:

These nikkas really gang raped a nun in a fukking church. :hhh:

whole episode was flames tho. Trippy colors, super speed, dope animation, and the fight scenes look like dragonball z on an acid trip.
Might be contender for best new anime of the season. :ohlawd:
what show is this :picard:

:shaq:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
On Church gang rapes of nuns? Yeah, I'll miss that breh breh. :francis:

its crazy cuz minus that one part (which was at the very end of the episode) the show has everything nikkas in here be hyping up. :mjlol:
shyt looks like if Wonder Egg and Dragonball Z got high off shrooms and had a baby.

I know somebody in here will eventually take a chance and watch it and say damn this nikka LB was on to something. The show is deceiving because it don't have that dark gloomy vibe like Goblin Slayer where you can almost anticipate some fukked up shyt happening. This shyt looks all fun, trippy, and colorful and then boom it hits you with violence. :ohlawd:

But at the end of the day, everything ain't for everybody.
Half the shyt nikkas be discussing in here be sounding weak as hell to me, but I let nikkas rock cuz I know I'll prolly never watch that shyt. :manny: