Balla

Superstar
Daps
Back in my prime I would watch a 12-13 episode anime in 1 sitting, If I skip the OP/ED it would take like 4 - 4 1/2 hours. If it was good and I had nothing to do I could also watch a 25-26 episode anime in 1 day easy :wow: Nowadays I can't really do that, I usually watch 2-3 episodes at once max and that's if I even watch something at all cause most stuff doesn't impress/interest me that much
If you have mad anime to watch you probably shouldn't bother with the shows that aren't good. I've watched way too much anime that I didn't even like that much:francis: there's no incentive fr besides being able to say that you watched it
Well most of the shows I have seen years ago and haven’t finished, so I’m re-watching them again. Some shows are claimed to be some of the best to watch.

Black Samurai

Kill or Be Killed
Daps
Reppin
California
its crazy cuz minus that one part (which was at the very end of the episode) the show has everything nikkas in here be hyping up. :mjlol:
shyt looks like if Wonder Egg and Dragonball Z got high off shrooms and had a baby.

I know somebody in here will eventually take a chance and watch it and say damn this nikka LB was on to something. The show is deceiving because it don't have that dark gloomy vibe like Goblin Slayer where you can almost anticipate some fukked up shyt happening. This shyt looks all fun, trippy, and colorful and then boom it hits you with violence. :ohlawd:

But at the end of the day, everything ain't for everybody.
Half the shyt nikkas be discussing in here be sounding weak as hell to me, but I let nikkas rock cuz I know I'll prolly never watch that shyt. :manny:

I took one for the team. It's solid; reminds me of Kill La Kill. Too bad it isn't getting more attention.

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
Well most of the shows I have seen years ago and haven’t finished, so I’m re-watching them again. Some shows are claimed to be some of the best to watch.

So you probably mean stuff like the Hunter X Hunter, Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhoods, etc… of the world then.

If people are hyping it it’s probably a shonen so it might start of slow, just take it slow and eventually you’ll probably get real into and find yourself watching a lot of episodes. Making a schedule and watching a certain amount each day can help you get through a long series too, like if it’s 50 episodes watch 5 a day for 10 days something like that

Great anime is like crack for me, once I start it that’s all that’s on my mind, I just gotta watch it all at once. I binged all 148 of HXH in like a week

Last edited:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
So Japanese artists reimagined countries into anime samurai.

Countries Reimagined As Anime Samurai For Tokyo Olympics 2020

aYYXo8N_700bwp.webp

:russ: They made USA a bishounen.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I took one for the team. It's solid; reminds me of Kill La Kill. Too bad it isn't getting more attention.

Thanks for the rep fam. :salute:
It'll prolly end up being one of those sleeper hits that nikkas won't appreciate until later when everyone outside of this forum is talking about it. Wait until a few fighting clips get posted on twitter or some shyt. The bandwagon will prolly fill up then.

Yeah it definitely has Kill la Kill vibes. Good call. (that's one of my all time favs)

2 episodes deep and I'm really enjoying this shyt. :ohlawd:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I binged all 148 of HXH in like a week

What!? Were you on vacation or something, or did you just focus on it on your free time? If I could do that a week, I could watch mad anime lmao.

How is HxH? I heard it wasn’t finished? And I also saw that they have a 99 version. Did you watch that one?

Bleach wasn’t on my list, but I wanted to watch it because I heard they have new episodes coming out later this year.

That bytch like 300 episodes though. Did you watch that?

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
What!? Were you on vacation or something, or did you just focus on it on your free time? If I could do that a week, I could watch mad anime lmao.

How is HxH? I heard it wasn’t finished? And I also saw that they have a 99 version. Did you watch that one?

Bleach wasn’t on my list, but I wanted to watch it because I heard they have new episodes coming out later this year.

That bytch like 300 episodes though. Did you watch that?

I was like 19 and had mad free time, once I started it I got too invested and ended up bingeing the whole thing :russ:

I never watched the 99 version just the 2011 one but HXH is great. The manga isn't finished and is always on hiatus but the anime has a nice conclusion where you feel satisfied with the ending

Bleach is really good especially if you're into Shōnen action series. Bleach is 366 episodes but 165 is filler so you can skip them, it's still 201 episodes though which is a lot. I watched Bleach when I was in middle school so it wasn't nothing to watch that much back then but I doubt i'd watch that much now.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
This show has definitely been my favorite so far this season.

Vanitas really announced who he was among a group of vampires. Not sure if I want to call him bold, witty, or an idiot. But one thing is for sure he has been by far the most entertaining character this season among any show.

Also here we are introduced to Domi's sister who immediately calls for an attack on Vanitas. But the surprise is that Jeanne is the one that gets him out of the potential big mess. Based on the fact that Vanitas very willingly offered his blood to Jeanne my hunch is that he has more secrets up his sleeve.

Although I am very interested in knowing why Lucius wants to meet up with Vanitas and Noe based on how their last encounter was.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Watch that on either 1.5 ,or 2x speed, especially for shows like one piece, which is ridiculously slow. Slow down during the fights. Too bad Crunchyroll doesn't have the feature.
I couldn’t imagine watching One Piece. That’s something that’ll take you like a year to finish lol.