tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
It wouldn't be so bad if the show didn't have the slowest pacing ever

I watch an episode a month now its like slime punishes you for catching up :russ:
Like the slow pacing isn't the issue, it is the fact the pacing has been straight-up bad. There have been other shows that progress slowly and it works. I'm not a big fan of Realist Hero, but that is an example of a slow pace show that works. (Granted it would benefit by going slower)

Like ep 1 you had the gang back together and in ep 2 we had a big villain reveal and the private meetings regarding Veldora. Which all I was fine with.

But ep 3 nothing actually happened. And all honestly it felt like they were given an extra episode for this cour and they didn't know what to do with it. Which should absolutely be criticized since they could have potentially created an anime-original episode to flesh out their side characters more as one idea. I'm sure the source readers loved it, but in terms of adaptation for the anime, it was awful direction on their parts. Not to mention the cliffhanger at the end of ep 2 never got addressed if I recall correctly.

I am assuming things will start picking up next week since all the source readers have been hyping this arc.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Like the slow pacing isn't the issue, it is the fact the pacing has been straight-up bad. There have been other shows that progress slowly and it works. I'm not a big fan of Realist Hero, but that is an example of a slow pace show that works. (Granted it would benefit by going slower)

Like ep 1 you had the gang back together and in ep 2 we had a big villain reveal and the private meetings regarding Veldora. Which all I was fine with.

But ep 3 nothing actually happened. And all honestly it felt like they were given an extra episode for this cour and they didn't know what to do with it. Which should absolutely be criticized since they could have potentially created an anime-original episode to flesh out their side characters more as one idea. I'm sure the source readers loved it, but in terms of adaptation for the anime, it was awful direction on their parts. Not to mention the cliffhanger at the end of ep 2 never got addressed if I recall correctly.

I am assuming things will start picking up next week since all the source readers have been hyping this arc.
after GOH I been :unimpressed: to this type of noise

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps

That is spot on and it's pretty much been that way since the beginning. You can tell they want the episodes to end at a certain point so they drag stuff out rather than just having less episodes. They did the same thing last season after Falmuth invaded Tempest, they took 2 episodes to do what should've been done in 1. The anime is handled rather poorly between the pacing and order of events.

The current arc is really good in the Light Novel but if the past is any indication of the future they'll surely find a way to create an underwhelming version, it'll probably still be enjoyable for anime watchers though.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Peachboy gotta be the weirdest directed show this season or even this year. They are airing out of chronological order and currently, the viewing order is supposedly has been ep 2 -> ep 3 -> ep 9 (speculation) -> ep 1.

Oddly enough I have been enjoying it. (Kind of thought I would have dropped it at this point). But I would pass on it tbh.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
@tripleaamin

Chat me up on Realist Hero:patrice:

I was looking through some shows last night and came across it. I was considering peeping it after I read the bio for it…. But got distracted

Essentially an Isekai that just focuses on politics and worldbuilding. Essentially 100% dialouge. Tbh sounds like a tough order in order to adapt properly. It has been decent so far (granted ep 1 was kind of bad) wouldn't reccomend it unless you are really into political anime. Even then there are a lot of shows that aired this year so far that are worth a watch before it.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I can’t believe YYH had a treh in it. I was rollin when Yusuke had to make sure. Then the treh asks is that why he was hitting them so hard and why can’t they be equals lmfao.

shyt sounds like something you’d hear today. YYH was way ahead of it’s time. I don’t remember this part at all.

:russ::mjlol:

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
:mjlol:

I thought they went through a timeskip because of how crazy powerful these dudes got over the span of 13 episodes :russ:

Bruh it was basically a completely different show.

I didn't know anything about it beforehand and thought it was some martial arts shyt. Then folks is DragonBall Z out the blue :dwillhuh: