winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I see now subbing online to Shonen Jump is the ticket. Access to their entire back catalogue and all new stuff for $2 a month. That’s a crazy deal.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Reincarnated as Politics has been boring as fukk this season got damn. 3 episodes in a row about a fukking meeting. :hhh:

Worst dialogue ever too. I would have been dropped this shyt if it wasn't for the dope ass action scenes they seem to manage ever blue moon.
I mean it's not a show about fights though. Never really was.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Reincarnated as Politics has been boring as fukk this season got damn. 3 episodes in a row about a fukking meeting. :hhh:

Worst dialogue ever too. I would have been dropped this shyt if it wasn't for the dope ass action scenes they seem to manage ever blue moon.
its shytty and remarkably shallow politicking too. and the cast is way too weak for a lot of the shyt they try tbh

slime's got charm but it really just makes me wish log horizon didn't fall off a cliff and body itself :yeshrug:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I mean it's not a show about fights though. Never really was.

I don't give a fukk about what it's supposed to be nikka. The end result is boring ass mid :mjlol:

shyt's about world building and doesn't even make that interesting.

Dr Stone >>>>>>>>>>Reincarnated as paint drying

Threnody

Superstar
Daps

It wouldn't be so bad if the show didn't have the slowest pacing ever

I watch an episode a month now its like slime punishes you for catching up :russ: