winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Chitose-kun Is in the Ramune Bottle light novel has been liscened by Yen Press. This is gonna be the next big anime slice of life series when it inevitably gets animated. I've seen it described as Bottom Tier Character Tomozaki but from the perspective of the popular character reforming the outcast.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Really good episode for the most part. It was good to see Nanako get the push she needed to work on her singing. Kind of figured with Eiko joining the team that drama was very likely to start. But the way she went about it was way out of line. Saying it in a calmer tone would have been much more appropriate. It honestly made Eiko look bad in front of everyone. Good thing Kyouya resolved everything or it could have ended up much worse as time went on.

Now the Pink-haired Loli is actually their Senpai? Kind of weird tbh. Seems she knows a lot more than she is letting on. Maybe she is assigned to guide Kyouya's group? That is my guess.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Really good emotional flashback episode. The way it was directed was well done. Once I saw the face of Mikey's older brother I thought to myself he looks very similar to Mikey. And given Baji's reaction, it became clear he was related to Mikey.

But this doesn't really help me understand why Baji wants out of Toman. I hated the fact Kazutora went a complete 180 and now wants to kill Mikey. Like clearly it is his fault. He fukked up.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Really good emotional flashback episode. The way it was directed was well done. Once I saw the face of Mikey's older brother I thought to myself he looks very similar to Mikey. And given Baji's reaction, it became clear he was related to Mikey.

But this doesn't really help me understand why Baji wants out of Toman. I hated the fact Kazutora went a complete 180 and now wants to kill Mikey. Like clearly it is his fault. He fukked up.

all facts. episode was crazy dope. very well done.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

all facts. episode was crazy dope. very well done.

Man that niccas process of what he did drove him insane.... thats some real shyt

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Man that niccas process of what he did drove him insane.... thats some real shyt

shyt hit hard because I know some nikkas just like that.

They'll fukk you over by accident and can't come to grips with accountability so they blame and get mad at you.

Really the worst type of nikkas to keep in your circle. They ride or die when everything is going good, but can't deal with the consequences when its time to step up.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
shyt hit hard because I know some nikkas just like that.

They'll fukk you over by accident and can't come to grips with accountability so they blame and get mad at you.

Really the worst type of nikkas to keep in your circle. They ride or die when everything is going good, but can't deal with the consequences when its time to step up.

Same…….

And even though we don’t know the full history yet of everything between say Point A and point K.

Looking at the current events of thing on this show both in the past and in the current timeline.

It really makes this shyt feel really sadder and tragic than I anticipated

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Same…….

And even though we don’t know the full history yet of everything between say Point A and point K.

Looking at the current events of thing on this show both in the past and in the current timeline.

It really makes this shyt feel really sadder and tragic than I anticipated

facts
we watching some real shyt unfold before our eyes.