ZZ
Char's Counterattack
Hathaway's Flash
Unicorn
Narrative/NT
F91
Victory

:salute:

But what I'm saying is that 0079, MS Team, and WitP have overlap timeline wise. So I would like to see those episodes in chronological order. (Example: 0079 Ep1 - 23, MS Team Ep1 - 10, 0079 Ep 24 - 34, WitP Ep1 - 7, etc)

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:salute:

But what I'm saying is that 0079, MS Team, and WitP have overlap timeline wise. So I would like to see those episodes in chronological order. (Example: 0079 Ep1 - 23, MS Team Ep1 - 10, 0079 Ep 24 - 34, WitP Ep1 - 7, etc)
WiTP and 08th MS team (Thunderbolt too for that matter) aren't really canon in the UC timeline. No point in stressing over that.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Since when?

Nah, man. It's about the experience. :ahh:
Since always. They weren't written by Tomino and would be plotholes if they're canon.

Remember Amuro's Gundam in 0079 was a secret Anaheim Electronics prototype. The whole reason Char and his goons arrived was to destroy it after hearing rumors. Amuro took that prototype and single handedly won all the important battles in the OYW. The Federation was entirely dependent on the understaffed White Base fleet that was full of children.

Yet you mean to tell me that whole time they had a whole ass Gundam just chilling in some neutral colony?

They were sending the Atlas Gundam to some rubble filled corner of space to fight a small group of handicapped Zeon?

They had a whole damn squad of Gundams running around the jungles on earth while Amuro is up in space fighting dolo to keep another colony from being dropped on them?

The stories only work in a vacuum. And Tomino is petty like that, he would probably retcon them given the chance if they were official anyway. Hathaway's Flash could be lowkey retconning Gundam Unicorn & Narrative too with it's spot in the timeline and the "Newtypes are a myth" conversation.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Since always. They weren't written by Tomino and would be plotholes if they're canon.

Remember Amuro's Gundam in 0079 was a secret Anaheim Electronics prototype. The whole reason Char and his goons arrived was to destroy it after hearing rumors. Amuro took that prototype and single handedly won all the important battles in the OYW. The Federation was entirely dependent on the understaffed White Base fleet that was full of children.

Yet you mean to tell me that whole time they had a whole ass Gundam just chilling in some neutral colony?

They were sending the Atlas Gundam to some rubble filled corner of space to fight a small group of handicapped Zeon?

They had a whole damn squad of Gundams running around the jungles on earth while Amuro is up in space fighting dolo to keep another colony from being dropped on them?

The stories only work in a vacuum. And Tomino is petty like that, he would probably retcon them given the chance if they were official anyway. Hathaway's Flash could be lowkey retconning Gundam Unicorn & Narrative too with it's spot in the timeline and the "Newtypes are a myth" conversation.

mourning-nod.gif

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps

:why: :unimpressed: :mjcry:

Nope. They're canon.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Gundam Wing is a product of its time. One of those shows that isn't timeless and your appreciation of it depends on if you watched it back then for the first time or much later. It's like watching the original Sailor Moon anime today.

:patrice: you mean the b*stardized american version of Sailor Moon and not the OG version... right

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
breh, dorothy and quattre both used the wing zero system :mjlol:

that whole setup never made sense and the effects/limitations always went with the wind

heero thought he was gonna wash zechs in the rematch. even trowa was like :patrice:

"gave you a beam saber btw, try not to fukk up my shyt:leostare: im serious"

duo got set up to fail. only pilot forced to use discount payless parts to keep his gundam running

No lies told on Duo, shyt used to piss me off. They always left him with a struggle situation & then expected you to be surprised by the outcome.