Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Tallgeese is a probably the GOAT non-gundam to me :yeshrug:as you said - real ones only. rest of yal can die :manny:

regularly held its ground against best too

heero thought he was gonna win easy so many times :snoop:

also wufei > heero. wing zero was carrying that bum the whole series

Heero was exposed as an average pilot multiple times. Regularly was failing the missions he was given, his failures causing other pilots to lose their machines or fail their missions. Failed a mission so bad he had to blow up his shyt, and then another pilot had to save him.

Horrible to work with, jeopardized missions because not only did he have zero chemistry with others, but was prickly and a jackass for no reason.

Trowa was able to carry Quatre to Ws dolo. Heero had Dipset Duo and was failing shyt and trying to compete with bul :snoop:

Garbage pilot, Amuro and Kamille run circles around him in their sleep.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
whoa homie Gundam Wing is one thing:whoa: but The OG Sailor Moon? :gucci:what?
It don’t hold up as well and the production value on the show it totally inconsistent. Characters would have malformed faces and stuff. Whatever B studio they farmed some of the animation work out to wasn’t up to snuff.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Heero was exposed as an average pilot multiple times. Regularly was failing the missions he was given, his failures causing other pilots to lose their machines or fail their missions. Failed a mission so bad he had to blow up his shyt, and then another pilot had to save him.

Horrible to work with, jeopardized missions because not only did he have zero chemistry with others, but was prickly and a jackass for no reason.

Trowa was able to carry Quatre to Ws dolo. Heero had Dipset Duo and was failing shyt and trying to compete with bull :snoop:

He wasn’t an average pilot. You had to have a high level mind to withstand the Wing Zero system. Otherwise it would overwhelm you with information and drive you mad. Only him and Milliardo could do it.

Doctor Doom

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
He wasn’t an average pilot. You had to have a high level mind to withstand the Wing Zero system. Otherwise it would overwhelm you with information and drive you mad. Only him and Milliardo could do it.

Okay his mind could take the information and process it, doesn't mean he was a good pilot. He got lucky with genetics. :camby:

Threnody

Superstar
Daps
It don’t hold up as well and the production value on the show it totally inconsistent. Characters would have malformed faces and stuff. Whatever B studio they farmed some of the animation work out to wasn’t up to snuff.

90s Sailor Moon holds up fine

and you would be hard pressed to find an anime without those animation issues

thats an issue with most anime in general even more recent stuff

Naruto-Pain.jpg

Sin-Deadly-Sins-Season-3-Header.jpg

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
You watch the new Higurashi? Or are you not fw it

I watched the first episode of that a while back and it seemed like the most generic Shōnen anime

It is….. but I remember some used to talk about it.

I never checked it out and like many others have said…. This season been kinda slow and weak so it was just something to watch…. I was only maybe like 3 eps in

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
breh, dorothy and quattre both used the wing zero system :mjlol:

that whole setup never made sense and the effects/limitations always went with the wind

Trowa was able to carry Quatre to Ws dolo. Heero had Dipset Duo and was failing shyt and trying to compete with bul :snoop:

heero thought he was gonna wash zechs in the rematch. even trowa was like :patrice:

"gave you a beam saber btw, try not to fukk up my shyt:leostare: im serious"

duo got set up to fail. only pilot forced to use discount payless parts to keep his gundam running

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
I'm out here watching the MCU, I'm wishing someone had the UC universe in chronological order so I could watch it. That'll be 4 weeks of never moving from my couch. :wow:

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
Didn't know about it until last week actually. It's still ongoing right? I like to binge so I'll wait until it's finished. Last anime I followed through the season was Hai to Gensou no Grimgar.

The 1 out right now is Sotsu which is the continuation of Gou. Higurashi Gou came out in Fall 2020, but yeah it's probably better to just wait until Sotsu is over to watch them

Doctor Doom

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
I'm out here watching the MCU, I'm wishing someone had the UC universe in chronological order so I could watch it. That'll be 4 weeks of never moving from my couch. :wow:

MSG The Origin
MSG 0079
08th MS Team
War in the Pocket
Thunderbolt
Stardust Memory
Zeta
ZZ
Char's Counterattack
Hathaway's Flash
Unicorn
Narrative/NT