tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Really nice episode. It was impressive that the group manages to get 3rd place despite their setback. It actually even motivates them going forward. I really like Eiko a lot more after this episode. Despite her semi-harsh and competitive nature, she is willing to give credit when credit is due. Looks like she will be joining the group. That will be definetly interesting going forward.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I’m watching Yu Yu Hakusho and man the nostalgia is crazy. I haven’t seen this show in almost 20 years and I still remember some of the lines. I think I only saw each episode once until they cut it off.

I was gonna try to start where I left off because I do remember most of the show, but I was like fukk it imma binge watch this shyt.

The music, the story, everything is

:blessed::blessed:

It’s giving me the feels.

Imma watch Full-metal Alchemist too.

I feel like a real youngin again watching Toonami and Adult Swim.

:blessed::blessed:

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
:mjlol: I know y'all not talking about tanjiro and deku in comparison esp if you read those mangas, different aspects of the same one nikka. Both not really that well developed until later on. MHA was selling deku as an underdog until the fight w/ all for one. Now they have to put emphasis on actually building the world w/ the cast outside 3 characters suffering.

Last edited:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
:mjlol: I know y'all not talking about tanjiro and deku in comparison esp if you read those mangas, different aspects of the same one nikka. Both not really that well developed until later on. MHA was selling deku as an underdog until the fight w/ all for one. Now they have to put emphasis until actually building the world w/ the cast outside 3 characters suffering.
deku season 1: i know this hardwork is gonna pay off :ohhh: the goat believes in me

deku season 5: i am voltron :wow:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
:mjlol: I know y'all not talking about tanjiro and deku in comparison esp if you read those mangas, different aspects of the same one nikka. Both not really that well developed until later on. MHA was selling deku as an underdog until the fight w/ all for one. Now they have to put emphasis on actually building the world w/ the cast outside 3 characters suffering.

:unimpressed:

Deku was supposed to be Shikamaru with lower self esteem and a hero worship complex. His whole ateez was that he knew everything about every character Quirk and fighting style, that's what the notebooks were for. They threw his analytical side into the bushes and just went full retard. They're JUST starting to salvage that in the manga in the last month or so.

Breh has Superman's powerset with Krillin's personality. :mjlol:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Watched the first 3 episode of Realist Hero despite the bad first episode these past two episodes have been a lot better. Theoretically, the concept of the show is interesting since it is essentially all politics. Which is very different than pretty much all other Isekais. I still have my doubts though.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
I bit the bullet and decided to pay for Funimation. Crunchyroll had been holding me down fine, but I had to finally watch Mugen Train.

Brehs:mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:

This movie removes any thought in my mind that Demon Slayer might be merely the product of S-teir animation. This show's got heart, brehs. This and JJK make me hopeful for the new gen:wow:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
I bit the bullet and decided to pay for Funimation. Crunchyroll had been holding me down fine, but I had to finally watch Mugen Train.

Brehs:mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:

This movie removes any thought in my mind that Demon Slayer might be merely the product of S-teir animation. This show's got heart, brehs. This and JJK make me hopeful for the new gen:wow:

They created their own colossal wall though, the bar is so got damn high now. Everything will be held up to S1 and Mugen, now as far as content that's not a problem. The story gets exponentially better but that doesn't always equate to popularity unfortunately.

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
starting watching saiki k. very funny deconstruction of HS gag manga. you essentially live vicariously through Saiki as he tries to avoid this swarm of predictable dumbasses :mjlol:

6f8e8e14f248075ae3c6d193e01056dcc38cb7c2.gifv

Balla

Superstar
Daps
yoooooo that last EP of Realist Hero took me back :wow:

anybody who didn't know that song gets they anime card revoked :russ:Megumi the GOAT

I remember this show I think there was another one with her teaming up with some other girl?

All this anime is giving me nostalgia like muthafukka.

:russ::mjlol:

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
People still complaining about MHA:mjlol:

Us read gang folks told yall that this arc was weak and more of a holdover arc. Now the next 2 arcs is where sh*t picks up, and a certain character gets the development yall were pining for. :sas2:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
They created their own colossal wall though, the bar is so got damn high now. Everything will be held up to S1 and Mugen, now as far as content that's not a problem. The story gets exponentially better but that doesn't always equate to popularity unfortunately.
If Attack on Titan could make it past Attack on Politics, anything is possible. Plus, I refuse to give any of these new school anime any passes:unimpressed:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
I just finished my rewatch of Demon Slayer. As good as I remembered it. Outside of Tanjiro's supporting cast being annoying and suspect at times it has everything you want.

I actually appreciated Shinobu's character much more this time around. Carrying her sister's wish which is interesting enough very aligned to Tanjiro's beliefs. But the difficulty is that since they are the ones who killed her sister.

Anyway definetly will finally watch Mugen Train tomorrow and probably watch Fruit Baskets as my next series since that has been getting a shyt load of praise lately.